• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Dream Job for ENFP

ENFPs: Which CAREER would you CHOOSE

• Religion Theory Major

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • History Major

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Phd Shrink (Psychologist)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • PhdMD Super Shrink (Psychiatrist)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pa (Physician's Assistant)

• Public Speaker

• Writer

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Teacher

• Art Therapist

• Comedian

• Total voters

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Multimillion dollar empire heiress. Now that is a job I could rock.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Hmm, I think art therapist or writer, but only if they are naturally drawn to and like writing.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
tiger trainer!...no wait, engineer!... hang on, how about bulldozer driver?... hmmm... watch maker!...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
tiger trainer!...no wait, engineer!... hang on, how about bulldozer driver?... hmmm... watch maker!...

exactly! nocap knows. :smile:

Afkan

No, I think not :) It's immensely satisfying to see someone improve and find their way under your guidance, be it cat, horse or human. Also, every animal/human is different, unique and fascinating..I don't see myself ever tiring of discovering and getting to know all those individuals.

Cool. Is that what you do?

thats for exanple when you lead a group and they try to express their enotions with painting.. so you are like art-psychologist asistent at once... trying to notivate then to express their enotions and so...:huh:
Or ex. psychodrana is also forn of art therapy, i think.
articles-2-1232303254.jpg

it's basicaly NF hippy thingie, or for people with too nuch tine. :blush:
:) I absolutely LOVE that you are typing despite your letter limitations. Its awesome.
Art therapy also works well with children, who do not always feel comfortable w/ nor have the vocabulary to express their emotions. Art is awesomely telling, especially children's.
Coolies, makes sense, can you be my friend now?
I so totally just befriended you.
Multimillion dollar empire heiress. Now that is a job I could rock.
Rock on! If being Paris Hilton were the only way you could, however, would you?
Hmm, I think art therapist or writer, but only if they are naturally drawn to and like writing.
:yes:
tiger trainer!...no wait, engineer!... hang on, how about bulldozer driver?... hmmm... watch maker!.......
Omigosh, I totally forgot abt bulldozer drivers and watch makers! I am so signing up for classes to do those jobs RIGHT NOW!!! :happy2:

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
That would suck. I would rather pull of the Howard Hughes-esque reclusive millionaire.

I would buy the Batmobile.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
afkan: only as a hobby atm, so no..studying it though :)

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dream job for an ENFP = no job! Job=work. ENFPs I know are at the very least ambivalent towards work and at the most, passionately against it. They only do it because they have to, ya know, survive.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That depends on how you define "work".

Anything involving persistent and consistent physical and/or mental exertion.

But any way it is defined, would you really want to do it? :D

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
This is exactly why I like freelancing. Different project each week. No long term projects that take forever. If I'm doing a long term project I like to have 2-3 going at the same time so I can switch between them to maintain interest.

Afkan

afkan: only as a hobby atm, so no..studying it though :)
Sounds fun!!!
Dream job for an ENFP = no job! Job=work. ENFPs I know are at the very least ambivalent towards work and at the most, passionately against it. They only do it because they have to, ya know, survive.
Okey Dokey.
Well, maybe "no job" as far as you and I might consider to be a job. They are very talented, and plenty of ppl get paid to do what they are talented at.
That depends on how you define "work".

Anything involving persistent and consistent physical and/or mental exertion.

But any way it is defined, would you really want to do it? :D

This is exactly why I like freelancing. Different project each week. No long term projects that take forever. If I'm doing a long term project I like to have 2-3 going at the same time so I can switch between them to maintain interest.

Variety is the spice of life! Sounds like you have discipline, self-awareness, and motivation!

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
Omigosh, I totally forgot abt bulldozer drivers and watch makers! I am so signing up for classes to do those jobs RIGHT NOW!!! :happy2:

you thought of tiger trainer and forgot about driving a bulldozer?
what kind of ENFP are you anyway? the J kind?

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Here's another job: Machinima voice actor. You get to talk all day and possibly get hired by Rooster Teeth, the makes of the popular web series: blue versus red!*
*= The actual series name is : Red Versus Blue, or RVB.

Afkan

Here's another job: Machinima voice actor. You get to talk all day and possibly get hired by Rooster Teeth, the makes of the popular web series: blue versus red!*
*= The actual series name is : Red Versus Blue, or RVB.

Whoa. I'll suggest that to her. That would pretty much fulfill her dream of being an Overlord. lol