• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NF's and others

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
What do NF's think of the other three temperaments?

SP?
SJ?
NT?

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Well, off the cuff, non-representative, and biased

SP: fun to be around or don't like to be around
SJ: like that generally responsible and respectable people, not as nuts about ES_J's
NT: real jerks or really like them, but not good for emotional connection

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
SP - SFPs are fun for short bursts and then I want to hide somewhere. STPs always give me 'steel wool vibes' that just grate at my psyche.

SJ - ISFJs are nice, but otherwise I dont have much knowledge about SJs. I know an ESTJ but no one likes him at all since he's very control-needy and manipulative (Not to mention closed-minded and stubborn).

NT - They are fine and dandy if they aren't hugely T, other wise it always turns into debates that I lose.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
SP - Fun, lively, artistic, I have difficulties keeping up with them on a daily basis, but they can lift my spirits when needed.

SJ - The world needs them to make the world go round and keep NF populations from getting out of control.

NT - Make me feel like I may be more normal than I actually am until they are not in my presence and then I feel like a nut job again.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
SP - Nice on a superficial level. Generally don't care for the loudest E versions. Good entertainment value.
SJ - Stable, good to know, reliable and you can give them details to look after. Like a basic steady and nutritious diet, but you need N supplements to stay healthy.
NT - Like a strong condiment in a good meal. In too large of doses or with too strong a flavour, the condiment it can either make the meal or ruin it entirely.

MonkeyGrass

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
SP- I've found them to be mysterious, gentle-hearted and full of zest for the moment. I wish I could be more like them...stepping into their world is like taking a vacation from the guilt-laden complexity of mine. Love 'em. :wubbie:

NT- I admire them for their intelligence and find them really funny and engaging, when I don't feel like killing them. :D

Ruthie

MBTI Type
?
What do NF's think of the other three temperaments?

SP?
SJ?
NT?

SP - I get a little eye-rolly when they get their "carpe diem" vibe going... :rolli:

SJ - Love that down-to-Earth quality. Wish I had more of it.

NT - A lot of fun to talk to and mess with as long as they don't take that intellectual arrogance thing too seriously.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here go the stereotypes

SP - the kind of person who might help me feel lighter and loosened up a bit when I get trapped inside my head. Someone who might help me realize it isn't that complicated or dark after all.

SJ - the kind of person who feels stable and like I know what they expect from me and can be counted on. Such a person might also help moderate my tendency to forget things.

NT - the kind of person who is an ideal sounding board for ideas, who I can meet in "idea space" and work through theories.

Saffronsocks

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
SP - no one better to party with (if by party you mean *really* party... fuzzy memory at the end of the night kind of party). Or to talk about kittens with!!

SJ - I've noticed these... SJs... from afar. Actually I like xSFJs, but the rest I just let populate the world and keep it what it is.

NT - :wubbie: 'nuff said.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:heart: all three.

NTs drain me the most because they have this.. absoluteness about them. Sometimes there's just no proving them wrong, or telling them anything. It gets draining to always have to quietly resolve that the conflict isn't worth the effort, especially if it's something I feel strongly about.

But honestly without the other temps out there I'd go crazy. :) I like different.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
SP - "Ma people!"
SJ - "Che was mentally unstable...but you know what?... "
NT - "Be kind rewind"

Hope that made no sense at all.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
SP: Rather vague, so in the moment, march to their own beat, irreverant, free from social constrains and expectations.

SJ: Responsible, supportive, organized, generous with their time and energy, quick to act and do what is necessary, the glue of society.

NT: Complex, forward-thinkers, a constant flow of information, straight-forward, not bogged down by doubt and worries, able to see through details to find the simple core of things

Wiley45

MBTI Type
INFP
SP - I enjoy SP's and they help me just chill out and have fun. I love their odd quirks. They get a kick out of embarrassing me, but they're not mean about it, and it's probably good for me. Sometimes I get a little frustrated with the ones I know because they are more concrete in thinking and we aren't always on the same wavelength. On the other side of the coin, I frustrate them sometimes because my head's in the clouds and I don't notice things that are right in front of my face. I don't get why the SP's I know think everything about bodily functions and/or awkward situations is hilarious.

SJ - I appreciate their constancy. They're good at helping me stay on track with projects, since I'm hopeless in that department on my own. I'm not big on tradition, and sometimes that gets me in trouble with them. The ones I know are so grounded in the here and now that I find them slightly boring. And I think they find me too weird.

NT - I pretty much adore NT's. (No, mortabunt, this isn't for your benefit. :) ) I love the way their brains work, and especially enjoy their humor. I feel challenged by them, usually in a positive sense. When they're on my side I feel very safe. Sometimes they are a little too overbearing and insensitive. Occasionally, clueless in the emotional department. Even when they're arrogant assholes, I somehow still adore them...