• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ISTP/INTP girls + INFJ men relationship

lorkan

MBTI Type
INFJ
How does things work out in such a relationship? I've actually still never met any INTP girl but several ISTP and It's I feel strong (mostly sexual) attraction to them. So in difference of all the threads about INFJ females and blablabla... let me hear it from the ISTP/INTP girls or INFJ men, how does it work. Or why did it not work?

I just got this strange feeling that IxTP women dislikes handling with feeling men more then the IxTP men handling feeling women... is that true? Anyway, I dated 2 ESTP girls last year and the beginning of this wich I think has made me less annoying to handle cause they both insisted on asking me to trace the reasons of my behaviour and not to neglect my Ti completely. Why I'm telling you this last thing is because it could give you a picture of me not being this overbearing emotional creature who just dictates lifenorms or something.

mwv6r

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
hooray for STPs + NFJs! I think those combinations have tons of chemistry. I can't help you much with girl STP plus male INFJ though because all my experience has been with the genders reversed. I'll be checking back on this thread though because I'm curious... my sister is an earthy, tough-cookie ISTP and I wonder if she'll end up with a thoughtful, sensitive NFJ one day!

mwv6r

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Anyway, I dated 2 ESTP girls last year and the beginning of this wich I think has made me less annoying to handle cause they both insisted on asking me to trace the reasons of my behaviour and not to neglect my Ti completely. Why I'm telling you this last thing is because it could give you a picture of me not being this overbearing emotional creature who just dictates lifenorms or something.

Oh, one other thing, I'm not completely sure that I'm interpreting you correctly in the above quote, but for me one of the best things about dating an ESTP is that they seem to have no tolerance for my moodiness, lol. In all my previous relationships I would sometimes fall into this awful moody funk, but that stopped happening after I got together with my ESTP. He has a knack for pulling me back into the real world with logic and humor whenever my emotions start to get the best of me.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Unfortunately, I don't think I know any INFJ guys :(

I just got this strange feeling that IxTP women dislikes handling with feeling men more then the IxTP men handling feeling women... is that true? Anyway, I dated 2 ESTP girls last year and the beginning of this wich I think has made me less annoying to handle cause they both insisted on asking me to trace the reasons of my behaviour and not to neglect my Ti completely. Why I'm telling you this last thing is because it could give you a picture of me not being this overbearing emotional creature who just dictates lifenorms or something.

I try to be patient with Fs, but it's hard if that person is -too- emotional. The fact of the matter is, too many feelings make me uncomfortable. Just don't overload me, and I'll be fine. :p As for Feeling men, pretty much the same thing... but for me to be attracted to them, they'll need a lot more balance. For instance, I dated an ENFP when I was 16 and he was 17. He was obviously not very developed, and it was just TOO much! It took a few years after that to not discount all guys I considered "sensitive" as a potential romantic interest... After all, people balance out and develop with age.

Now for the past 2 years or so, I've had a strong romantic link with yet another ENFP. He is a lot more balanced than a 17-year-old ENFP (and I am a lot more balanced too :p). He doesn't overload me on feelings usually... although he has before. Sometimes he'll push me too hard to figure out how I feel about something... which I recoil to: "I don't know how I feel about Tuvan music and its relationship with nature, for crying out loud! Can I just go play with the puppy over there?" (<-- Only a slight exaggeration.)

But you may be right that ITP men handle feeler women better than ITP women handle feeler men... but that makes sense right? There's not very many ITP women, and a lot more ITP men (More ISTP than INTP though). There's like 75% feeler women, and 45% feeler men. We're just not used to it, and ITP men have no choice but to get used to it :p

And just FYI, ITP women may be opinionated just like ESTP women, but from what my ESTP best friend and I gathered.... I'm less likely to shove my opinions on others than she is.