• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFP type sexiness analysis

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
"I know this sounds bad, and I know NFs really like to look inside people"

Regarding INFPs: What, and destroy that wonderful idealised image we have of them? :D

There's a kind of sexiness relative to all, I'd say.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
As for INFP's, I think our potential hasn't really been shown to the world yet.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Could you elaborate further? Are you saying NFPs aren't physically attractive?:huh:

I honestly have no idea how you came to this conclusion about what he said... what about what he said implies that NFs aren't physically attractive? :huh: Look at what he's saying-

I hate to say this, but I think physical attractiveness plays a much larger role in all this than anyone cares to admit. It shapes your impression of someone's personality even. I know this sounds bad, and I know NFs really like to look inside people, but I have lived for long enough to see these constants in reality. I mean we are only human after all.

He's saying that NFs can idealize people all that they want, but in the end physical attractiveness is of equal or more importance. People can have a good personality all that they want, but if they're ugly then unfortunately, well, people won't really be attracted to them as easily. And ugly is a subjective term of course, based on how someone views ugly. We ARE only human... and physical attractiveness is a factor in who we're attracted to and who we are willing to hook up with.

Jesus, this shouldn't even have to be said, this is so obvious.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
'Attractiveness', or 'Sexiness', or whatever else you want to call it, is purely subjective. There is no 'One Size Fits All' description, and trying to categorize and plot it is useless.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hate to say this, but I think physical attractiveness plays a much larger role in all this than anyone cares to admit. It shapes your impression of someone's personality even. I know this sounds bad, and I know NFs really like to look inside people, but I have lived for long enough to see these constants in reality. I mean we are only human after all.

Heh. Well, I've always openly admitted physical attraction is important to me; in fact it's a main distinction between someone I see as a friend and someone I see in a romantic light. Romance = friend (i.e. awesome personality) + physical attraction.

And yes, obviously all of this is highly subjective. Very individualized as to what traits - physically, as well as personality-wise - someone finds sexy and attractive.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I honestly have no idea how you came to this conclusion about what he said... what about what he said implies that NFs aren't physically attractive? :huh: Look at what he's saying-

Hey, hey, hey! Cool dude. I see that now. ;) I was multitasking this morning, not a good idea apparently.

Goatman455

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Could you elaborate further? Are you saying NFPs aren't physically attractive?:huh:

Oh, I didn't mean that. I just meant that physical attractiveness plays a huge role in whether someone is considered "sexy". May seem obvious, but I think it is something that society tends to hide at large to make ourselves feel less shallow. Of course, NFs are probably more prone to be aware, and try to resist this favoring, personality, but it is human nature after all.

mwv6r

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
My votes for sexiest types:

ESTP (married to one :wubbie:; they've got incredible swagger and charisma; type downside: strong drive to "win" arguments)
ENTP (the swagger of an ESTP plus scary smart; downside: can be bullying and condescending)
ENFP (playful, energetic, boundless enthusiasm; downside: ADHD)
INFP (may just be THE sexiest type because they're so dark and brooding and mysterious; downside: INFP mood swing + INFJ mood swing would not be pretty)

I hadn't thought so before but lately I've been thinking that a healthy ESFP could also make a good potential mate for an INFJ. I imagine a lot of ESFPs are probably attracted to extraverted thinking types though....

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
ISTP, ISFP, INTP, ENTP...maybe another ENFP ... ESFPs are ok

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
This thread is really funny if you read it from the beginning. It's one person's opinion as if it's an overall opinion and other people arguing that their type is sexy.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
This thread is really funny if you read it from the beginning. It's one person's opinion as if it's an overall opinion and other people arguing that their type is sexy.

Ha! Now we're ranking other type's sexiness.:yes:Nice....

raindancing

actinomycetes
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
intps (and I would guess entps as well) are incredibly sexy :D

That combination of Ti + Ne :wubbie:

That glint of humour that's always in their eyes, the sharply intelligent things they say, the way they follow every jump and subtle connection in our conversations, their confidence, independence, the 'fuck you' attitude to society at large... yes I admit it, I'm obsessed :D

raindancing

actinomycetes
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Everyone's hot. Can we just start the orgy already?

What? We're only up to page 10! It'll take at least another 100 pages of analysing my feelings before I'm ready for any orgies.

LEGERdeMAIN

ENFP: good friend
INFP: some are very cute
ENFJ: hot volcano, absolutely sexy
INFJ: awesome flirt
ENTP: their selfishness is a major turn-on
INTP: decent flirt
ENTJ: too evil
INTJ: neuroticism is top
ESFP: apperance is top
ISFP: CUTE. CUTE. CUTE.
ESFJ: too stupid
ISFJ: sex appeal is top
ESTP: awesome bastards
ISTP: their careless attitude is stimulating
ESTJ: disgusting
ISTJ: can be very sexy but hard to manage

These are the most sexy types:
1. ENFJ
2. ISFP
3. ESTP
4. INFJ

With ENFJs I can share all my fantasies, they are as imaginative as me.
ISFPs are breathtaking. They are as intimate as I wish to be.
ESTPs are very straightforward, that makes it easy to me.
INFJs are very playful, I love to communicate like that.

Eventually you find those types most attractive which are not exactly like you but embody parts of your personality. For instance, NFJs are as value-oriented but are very serious about that. ISFPs are as emotional but show their emotions even more often. And ESTPs are as enthusiastic but are ruthless about that. So these types are kind of extreme, and less extreme types are less appealing to me because they make me feel wedged.

that's bs. I'm more imaginative and naughty and badder than any isfj or whatever they call themselves. I will dominate an isfj any day, with my fist probably, and then I'll wash my fist because it's going to be really gooey. this is sick. sorry. just a crazy friday night.