• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFP type sexiness analysis

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I wonder whether you two would still not mind it as much if every other compliment you got from a girl was being called 'cute'.

I'm not as irate as I may seem to be coming off.

I'd just, you know, prefer hotanddangerouslysexy for a change.

It's okay Mo, I emphathize. "Cute" = harmless, diminutive; it's demeaning, dammit! :steam:

D

Dali

^ Finally. Someone who gets what I mean.

If you also call me dangerously sexxay, I just might be forced to propose. ;)

And now I wait for someone to come along and tell me it shouldn't bother me if I was secure enough in my masculinity... :doh:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
What you're not getting is often cute, means sexy too. :D

D

Dali

Aww, you're soooo cute ('aww' facial expression like girl has just overdosed on lolcats) = You're smoking (awed expression) ??

Does not compute. :|

Now I look like I'm whining. Damn internet and resultant loss of non-verbal language.

D

Dali

Well, I suppose I can at least be thankful that I'm 6'4". I imagine I'd be getting those comments a lot more frequently were I <5'8"

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTJ's are disgusting? Hahaha. I feel bad because I only know one ESTJ in real life, and your description fits well. There must be some sexy ESTJ's out there. There MUST be ... :)

Why wouldn't INTP's be sexual?

John Wayne! :yes:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
for the record - cute=cunning=IxFP
from a infp profile
IEI male and female - Wikisocion

"The young male IEI is usually charming. His essence is poetic, and his initially melancholy gaze soon becomes sly.

His oversights and errors ESENIN thoroughly hides, so that do not hope that he will directly say truth to you. Most likely, it will use cunning, will fill to itself mysteriousness and importance, and with the most serious form it will then for long fool to you head. To tell any stunning histories, very distant from the real events it cans skillfully, because it large dreamer possesses the remarkable ability to write the gripping and improbable subjects - talent is talent"

"Before you is not a completely not defenseless essence, and it completely knows how to stand for itself and to attain its. [ESENKA](female-IEI) uses emotions as the finest tool for the manipulations surrounding (which frequently makes without any [zazreniya] conscience)."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's okay Mo, I emphathize. "Cute" = harmless, diminutive; it's demeaning, dammit! :steam:

or!!! it could mean lots of other sweet things!!

MattC333

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Another problem is ENFPs are so understanding they find sexuality selfish sometimes.

Thank God I'm not the only one! Yes I have a very strange relationship with sex, I get so mixed up. I'm acting on my desires but then I get so conflicted. And this is worse being male too. I find a man's sexuality very finite in comparison to a woman's.

I find myself constantly thinking, are they enjoying this or just doing it because they know it pleases me? I very much enjoy giving pleasure so to think that my partner is getting the same from it as I might be drives me insane.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Naaaaaah. :D He's just old school. ;) *laughs*

Prototype

THREADKILLER
MBTI Type
Why?
Thank God I'm not the only one!...

... I find myself constantly thinking, are they enjoying this or just doing it because they know it pleases me? I very much enjoy giving pleasure so to think that my partner is getting the same from it as I might be drives me insane.

+1

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I have an idea: let's start a thread and stereotype the shit outta everyone!

Oh wait...that's every thread around here...including this one.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I have an idea: let's start a thread and stereotype the shit outta everyone!

Oh wait...that's every thread around here...including this one.

LOL I was starting to notice that too.:doh:

oh well live and learn.

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
Don't really connect sexiness with type. There are hot girls of every type. But three personality types that really rock my boat and get me going are ESTP's, ENFP's, and ESFP's. I really feed off their energy and enthusiasm. I would probably date girls of most types, depends more on the individual than the type. Though some types would be more inclined to have qualities I'm looking for in a mate than others.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Interesting point,and welcome to the forum. If you want a really good guide, PM me, as I'll get madminned for posting my mind about everything in the forum.

Goatman455

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ENFP: good friend
INFP: some are very cute
ENFJ: hot volcano, absolutely sexy
INFJ: awesome flirt
ENTP: their selfishness is a major turn-on
INTP: decent flirt
ENTJ: too evil
INTJ: neuroticism is top
ESFP: apperance is top
ISFP: CUTE. CUTE. CUTE.
ESFJ: too stupid
ISFJ: sex appeal is top
ESTP: awesome bastards
ISTP: their careless attitude is stimulating
ESTJ: disgusting
ISTJ: can be very sexy but hard to manage

These are the most sexy types:
1. ENFJ
2. ISFP
3. ESTP
4. INFJ

With ENFJs I can share all my fantasies, they are as imaginative as me.
ISFPs are breathtaking. They are as intimate as I wish to be.
ESTPs are very straightforward, that makes it easy to me.
INFJs are very playful, I love to communicate like that.

Eventually you find those types most attractive which are not exactly like you but embody parts of your personality. For instance, NFJs are as value-oriented but are very serious about that. ISFPs are as emotional but show their emotions even more often. And ESTPs are as enthusiastic but are ruthless about that. So these types are kind of extreme, and less extreme types are less appealing to me because they make me feel wedged.

I hate to say this, but I think physical attractiveness plays a much larger role in all this than anyone cares to admit. It shapes your impression of someone's personality even. I know this sounds bad, and I know NFs really like to look inside people, but I have lived for long enough to see these constants in reality. I mean we are only human after all.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I hate to say this, but I think physical attractiveness plays a much larger role in all this than anyone cares to admit. It shapes your impression of someone's personality even. I know this sounds bad, and I know NFs really like to look inside people, but I have lived for long enough to see these constants in reality. I mean we are only human after all.

Could you elaborate further? Are you saying NFPs aren't physically attractive?:huh: