• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFP type sexiness analysis

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
that's bs. I'm more imaginative and naughty and badder than any isfj or whatever they call themselves. I will dominate an isfj any day, with my fist probably, and then I'll wash my fist because it's going to be really gooey. this is sick. sorry. just a crazy friday night.
:ohmy:

Glory hallelujah, AMEN! I bagged me an ISTP athlete once, and it was....physically pleasing. ;)
:yes:

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
I give you kudos for the physical pleasure anyway. They do have everyone beat in that department at least. Too bad about anything after that though. Hence, the whole S/N issue.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
I would like to too, but I gave up that idea ages ago. :doh: Sex is scary to me. I mean I wouldn't want to hurt anybody...

So I'm just stay single and become a monk. Maybe even a nun if I get a sex change (which isn't likely, 'cause I like being a guy).

I just realised that ESFP's aren't getting mentioned. It hurts my pride you know that... I honestly think that I am a bad partner/sex-ner. But I'm just saying it from my point of view.

I'd like a partner that is complete opposite of me, and can fill what I don't have. THere'd be a lot of arguing, but to join something, you have to separate it first. Then glue it together. That's how it goes...

So it'll probably an I (I like their vulnerability..) and J (Keep my duties in check); Probably T; I enjoy their intelligence + wit; but they have to have some feeling in their, or else I would kick them out. N/S doesn't really matter to me that much!

So two tops would probably be -> INTJ (their confidence kinda turns me on... And making an aloof person mine is cool!) or ISTP (I have no coordination with my hands and eyes..They'll tie up the loose ends, because I'm great at beginning things. I always begin, but never end.)... Hmm. I'll provide the fun and love; they'll be the breadwinners. I'll just sit at home being lazy. :)

triciajean1215

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
the enfp's sexuality. they like to give others advice on sexuality instead of doing it themselves. haha.

haha... i wouldn't say i go out of my way to give anyone advice on sex. i'm completely open about talking about the dynamics of sex.. but i never try to tell anyone what's sexy cause it's different for everyone!

enfp's are hot because they can feel emotion intensly and can experience a moment fully... but can have fun with it and be lighthearted and playful at the same time ;-)

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
ENTJ: too evil
ESFJ: too stupid
ESTP: awesome bastards
ESTJ: disgusting

:yim_rolling_on_the_

OMG

[MENTION=6710]hommefatal[/MENTION]!

Come back to your thread!

I really want to know what type you are and how old you are.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ Pretty sure he is a teenage ENFP.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I always knew INFP's didn't make the grade.

ESFP

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
:yim_rolling_on_the_

OMG

[MENTION=6710]hommefatal[/MENTION]!

Come back to your thread!

I really want to know what type you are and how old you are.
ESFP, 18 years old

Addition: I didn't come back because I abandoned my account and Typology Central. Now I renew my attempts to write comprehensible things on here.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
ESFP, 18 years old

Addition: I didn't come back because I abandoned my account and Typology Central. Now I renew my attempts to write comprehensible things on here.

Congratulations on new levels of comprehensibility.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP 7w8 Sp/Sx sexiness analysis
ESTJ: too rigid
ISTJ: too serious
ESFJ: eww
ISFJ: warm and nurturing

ESTP: sexy on occasion, but mostly just piss me off
ISTP: too hard
ESFP: adorable, playful and fun
ISFP: cute, sensual, affectionate

ENFP: sexy, sporatic, adventurous (you never know where a relationship with an ENFP is going to take you)
INFP: cute, warm, cuddly, comforting
ENFJ: occasionally sexy, but mostly just annoying and intrusive
INFJ: noooo, warm and accepting on the outside; critical, cold and harsh on the inside

ENTJ: too controlling
INTJ: too mature
ENTP: ENFP minus the sexuality and intimacy
INTP: nothing there

so essentially
yes: FPs, ISFJs
no: everyone else

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
ENFP: In mu unbiased opinion, the coolest cats of the bunch. :D But I have to change it up a bit, so this type won't count. :yes:

INFP: Down to earth sexy. Like where you can try something crazy, mess it up, and still have a good moment that isn't ruined.
ENFJ: I feel almost out of my league with them. :laugh: Like talking to a celebrity on the hot-o-meter.
INFJ: Hmm.. I'm not sure about this one. :shrug:
ENTP: I can dig it, as long as they're not such a child that I feel like I'm babysitting.
INTP: Too flirty without delivery imo.
ENTJ: I think they'd be a bit too harsh for me..
INTJ: The lack of caring seems to put me off at first. I'd have to really know one for a long time to know otherwise.
ESFP: Unsure..
ISFP: Needs to post more in the "Show off your body parts" threads.
ESFJ: Unsure.
ISFJ: Unsure... but I think maybe a bit too structured for me.
ESTP: Unsure.
ISTP: :yes: :drool:
ESTJ: Unsure.
ISTJ: Hmm.. I know some sexy ISTJs.

My top 5, in no particular order:
- INFP
- ISTJ
- ISTP
- ENFJ
- ISFP

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFP 7w8 Sp/Sx sexiness analysis
ESTJ: too rigid
ISTJ: too serious
ESFJ: eww
ISFJ: warm and nurturing

ESTP: sexy on occasion, but mostly just piss me off
ISTP: too hard
ESFP: adorable, playful and fun
ISFP: cute, sensual, affectionate

ENFP: sexy, sporatic, adventurous (you never know where a relationship with an ENFP is going to take you)
INFP: cute, warm, cuddly, comforting
ENFJ: occasionally sexy, but mostly just annoying and intrusive
INFJ: noooo, warm and accepting on the outside; critical, cold and harsh on the inside

ENTJ: too controlling
INTJ: too mature
ENTP: ENFP minus the sexuality and intimacy
INTP: nothing there

so essentially
yes: FPs, ISFJs
no: everyone else

lol except for some types that i just don't know enough to judge, basically i agree with you on everything :D

ESFP

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
2w3
Congratulations on new levels of comprehensibility.
My analysis was mostly based on just one person per type, so it was of course biased. Probably I even mistyped some people. I don't take my impressions too seriously, tomorrow they might be the opposite. If I had a fight with someone recently, I might just open a thread and comdemn everyone who's like them. MBTI is a useful tool to idealise and devaluate people. It makes life easier to live because you can always justify your behaviour using it. However, I don't think other people are better than I am. It's just human to be biased and to justify your behaviour sticking to MBTI or religions. I don't want people to explain me how to get along with people, I want to know why they act the way they do. If I tell my parents about my problems, they tell me "Just be nice and you will never have a fight.". But I want to fight. I want to advocate my persuasion. So I need a tool like MBTI to explain me how to convince others. MBTI is not scientific at all. So I can use it as I please. People always misunderstand theories like this. They read them like the Bible and think they're an accurate description of reality. But it isn't like that. It's just the view of Myers and Briggs. It's their personal theory, not a scientific one. Now people have to share their views of MBTI so you can verify the accuracy. I am a realist. I share my opinion and if others agree, I assume that my opinion is close to truth. Now you may not agree with me but that doesn't mean that obversation is not a good source for truth. I believe more in folk wisdom than in the theory of one psychologist. All things considered folk wisdom is more reliable than science. Of course my view is not very reasoned. Yet all views combined result in a reasoned view. Which is why it's a big mistake to laugh at views that are not reasoned. That just means the person isn't that educated yet. But it doesn't mean their observation is wrong. Just because something is reasoned, it doesn't mean that it's true. Hence I prefer environments where people share their opinions to convince each other. I do not like to discuss MBTI or religion. They give me a reason in life, but I'm not interested in finding the one and only MBTI or religious truth. It just helps you explain your opinion, but after all your opinion matters, not an absolute truth. I don't appreciate how this forum is primarily based on the interpretation of the MBTI theory, but not on the real life experience. That's why I simplify the theory so that it can help decide what to do. Of course my interpretation is shallow then, but I have the feeling that most of the theory has nothing to do with reality. So I adopt the logic of MBTI, which makes sense because E/I, S/N, T/F, J/P are visible in real life. However, I don't adopt the conclusions of MBTI because they are not visible in real life. Instead I try to find my own conclusions by asking people about their experience and by observing people's behaviour. I don't get how it can be more important to someone to understand MBTI than to understand their life. To me that's the same. I use MBTI to understand my life. Assertions of MBTI that are not related to my life don't interest me at all.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Wow.

Totally wasnt expecting the wall o' text.

Was just saying GRATZ!! To your own statement of being comprehensible. If anything it was a rather flippant comment on my behalf an in no way deriding your own use of mbti, because frankly, I don't care.

Tbh - at time of writing this post I am on a bus and as such TL;DR