• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Key to winning a woman's heart?

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
ROFL Yes. :) Read the books of all the great masters and you shall accumulate the knowledge of the universe. XD

Heh. The book emoticon was a joke. :happy:

... I'm thinking, winning a woman's heart - as in, hmm... where to begin.

LOL. Hopefully, I'll come to... :rolleyes:

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ever see the movie Gone Baby Gone? heh...

On the flip side, it's all business suits and briefcases.

No middle ground whatsoever.

I haven't seen the whole of the movie, but enough to know what you mean, I hope. It does sound like a tough situation however. I'm not certain that I know what to say right now even except perhaps don't give up the dream. If you could choose though, is there anywhere else that you would like to be? If so, where? If you don't wish to say, it's all good.

Heh. The book emoticon was a joke. :happy:

... I'm thinking, winning a woman's heart - as in, hmm... where to begin.

LOL. Hopefully, I'll come to... :rolleyes:

haha Right right. :D I was teasing you. But yeah. We all learn a bit from each other, if we want to.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
I haven't seen the whole of the movie, but enough to know what you mean, I hope. It does sound like a tough situation however. I'm not certain that I know what to say right now even except perhaps don't give up the dream. If you could choose though, is there anywhere else that you would like to be? If so, where? If you don't wish to say, it's all good.

I don't have anywhere specific in mind. I'd like to move to the southwest somewhere. Some small town where people go to disappear or start over.

Only problem is I watch too many movies and adopt too many misconceptions about places so who knows.

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't have anywhere specific in mind. I'd like to move to the southwest somewhere. Some small town where people go to disappear or start over.

Only problem is I watch too many movies and adopt too many misconceptions about places so who knows.

Who knows indeed? I guess it would depend on the movie. But, in general, they're great for entertainment. Especially considering Hollywood, are they always correct when it comes to telling the truth? Maybe. Maybe not. I guess, if you're really interested, do some research and meet some people that are from the area, even if only over the internet. Then again, that's just my opinion. The world is wide and filled with possibilities. And adventures.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
Who knows indeed? I guess it would depend on the movie. But, in general, they're great for entertainment. Especially considering Hollywood, are they always correct when it comes to telling the truth? Maybe. Maybe not. I guess, if you're really interested, do some research and meet some people that are from the area, even if only over the internet. Then again, that's just my opinion. The world is wide and filled with possibilities. And adventures.

Well, regardless, I won't be going anywhere for awhile. :laugh:

I'll be a busy, busy bee for the next year or two with my new business.

So I pretty much just keep to myself for the time being. I've reached that point in my life where making a connection with someone would be nice but if not, that's just the roll of the dice.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
haha Right right. :D I was teasing you. But yeah. We all learn a bit from each other, if we want to.

Guess some of us got a long way to go (yet) - before we get it right until we can 'really' win a woman's heart.

... I'll take your tip, none the less.

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, regardless, I won't be going anywhere for awhile. :laugh:

I'll be a busy, busy bee for the next year or two with my new business.

So I pretty much just keep to myself for the time being. I've reached that point in my life where making a connection with someone would be nice but if not, that's just the roll of the dice.

I hear ya. Hopefully though, when the time is right, things will happen for you. :) That which you desire most will come for you.

What kind of business, if you don't mind my asking?

Guess some of us got a long way to go (yet) - before we get it right until we can 'really' win a woman's heart.

... I'll take your tip, none the less.

lol Trust me. When I tried the opposite, I always messed it up somehow, trying to win a guy's heart. lol I'm a complete klutz. I suppose all I can do is just be myself and hope that's enough.

haha Take it or leave it. :) That's entirely up to you.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
I hear ya. Hopefully though, when the time is right, things will happen for you. :) That which you desire most will come for you.

What kind of business, if you don't mind my asking?

It's an online comic book store. Nothin' fancy. :)

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
hey this thread is about persistence and winning woman's heart! INTP man I have advice, GO IN THE SUNLIGHT haha jk don't take that too harshly, my best friend of 10 years is an INTP and 90% of his time is spent in front of a screen. the other ten is eating sleeping and smoking pot haha. kid is a genius just laaaaaazy. Complains he never meets girls BUT HE NEVER LEAVES HIS HOUSE!!! unless i PRY him out the front door. But yea just gotta get out of your mind and live in the physical world. easier said than done, especially for us intuitives :)

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Don't be a retarded, self involved asshole.

It seems so straightforward but I don't think I've ever seen a guy try that approach.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

It seems so straightforward but I don't think I've ever seen a guy try that approach.

Wait that actually works. :shock:

But I love my retarded self involved asshole, the other day he jumped off of a pick up and landed on the floor all bruised and sore.

The gnome didn't look much better either, all that polish ruined the suit and the rain just soaked the jacket.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You know how its said that women respond to romance. where the man has to dress, do stuff that is totally unnatural, take the time to set up situations that resemble he cares enough to do something romantic. how insane is that, that is inauthentic when after the romance the guy goes back to his true colours, then the expectation wanes and the women wonders why the romance is dead. i hear being authentic is the key to winning a womans heart yet when a woman wants to be romanced, how then is that authentic, its false.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
You know how its said that women respond to romance. where the man has to dress, do stuff that is totally unnatural, take the time to set up situations that resemble he cares enough to do something romantic. how insane is that, that is inauthentic when the nature of the beast is such that after the farce of romance the guy goes back to his true colours, then the expectation wanes and the women wonders why the romance is dead. i hear being authentic is the key to winning a womans heart yet when a woman wants to be romanced, how then is that authentic, its false.

What is totally unnatural that he has to do?

Dress himself up how?

And why would this be false for everyone?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Again I ask--does this really do anything on its own?

I've met very, VERY few women who are willing to be honest about what they want in a mate. Most would rather just say what they think they should want, which makes it pretty confusing.

Obviously "don't be an asshole" is a prerequisite, but I doubt very seriously that that's the only thing required.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Again I ask--does this really do anything on its own?

I've met very, VERY few women who are willing to be honest about what they want in a mate. Most would rather just say what they think they should want, which makes it pretty confusing.

Obviously "don't be an asshole" is a prerequisite, but I doubt very seriously that that's the only thing required.

I know what you mean, I find it much much easier to list the things I don't want, than the things I do.

Perhaps because I have more experience in what hasn't worked, than what has?

I have a sort of rough idea, ie he needs to be nice.......lol how broad and undefined is that? :rolleyes:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Yes the chivalry, I think what I mean is that once you get past the romance stage women get disappointed when the romance isn't happening like it used to.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Yes the chivalry, I think what I mean is that once you get past the romance stage women get disappointed when the romance isn't happening like it used to.

Only if it's forced in the first place, I'm guessing certain types would find "romance" more natural and long lasting than others.

I'm hoping anyway.