• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Break Yourself Into Fifths

seeker22

MBTI Type
XNTJ
If you had to break yourself down into fifths, what would the major fifths be? (in no special order, all equal)

a. Insatiably Curious
b. Quirky Sense of Humor
c. Philosophically/Intellectually Inclined
d. Playful/Love to Banter or Engage in Battle of Wits
e. Optimistic/See Possibilities

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Well...

1. Selfishness
2. Pedantical
3. Politeness
4. Fantasy
5. Curiosity

What do you think?

seeker22

MBTI Type
XNTJ
Well...

1. Selfishness
2. Pedantical
3. Politeness
4. Fantasy
5. Curiosity

What do you think?

LOL!! By selfish do you mean that you make time for yourself and your solitude so that you can recharge? I don't think that's selfish - that's an act of self love.

I laughed at the pedantic part - LOVE IT!!

Fantasy yes - I bet you have a great imagination!

Curiosity - of COURSE I love...

And politeness - yes that fits the other INFJs I know as well!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
LOL!! By selfish do you mean that you make time for yourself and your solitude so that you can recharge? I don't think that's selfish - that's an act of self love.

No, I mean more my desire for self-preservation, unwillingness to invest my energy in anything that doesn't benefit me, stubbornness, etc. But those could also be construed that way. ;)

Rhapsody

MBTI Type
INFP
1. Creative (very into the arts)
2. Driven/ambitious
3. Innocuous (how I think I come across to other people)
4. Adventurous/curious (drawn to new/unknown experiences and ideas)
5. Dreamy/introspective? Hmm ... I can't really think of a decent fifth one ...

seeker22

MBTI Type
XNTJ
1. Creative (very into the arts)
2. Driven/ambitious
3. Innocuous (how I think I come across to other people)
4. Adventurous/curious (drawn to new/unknown experiences and ideas)
5. Dreamy/introspective? Hmm ... I can't really think of a decent fifth one ...

OMG love your 1 and 5 - that is sooo "INFP!"

The INFPs I know have this mysterious, dreamy "other worldly/not of this world" vibe to them... It's magnetic! Love it! And all sooooo creative!

seeker22

MBTI Type
XNTJ
1. Hope
2. Fairness
3. Sloth
4. Careful thought
5. Ego

Very cool! And ironically, to list ego - almost requires someone ego-less... I like the careful thought one - we need more careful thinkers in this world... Hope made me feel inspired... Sloth made me not feel so bad about loving my naps!! :blush: And fairness - who DOESN'T love fairness!

ring the bell

1. daydreamy (If I'm quiet and not yammering about something, I'm really in some far off place..)
2. conflicted (I see about 10 sides to everything. It makes it hard to choose something as simple as fries or a baked potatoe for lunch)
3. searching (I'm very curious.. always looking for the answers/ reasons for everything. I find a lot of pleasure in that)
4. loving (I really do care about people and the world. I want people to be happy and to really know what it's like to be content. Of course, I'm always looking for people who are capable of loving me as much as I love them. Though, I end up getting the short end of that stick a lot. )
5. resiliant (I've been through the grinder a few times. Every time it seems like I'm at my lowest, I bounce back. I'm kind of proud of that fact about myself. )

seeker22

MBTI Type
XNTJ
1. daydreamy (If I'm quiet and not yammering about something, I'm really in some far off place..)
2. conflicted (I see about 10 sides to everything. It makes it hard to choose something as simple as fries or a baked potatoe for lunch)
3. searching (I'm very curious.. always looking for the answers/ reasons for everything. I find a lot of pleasure in that)
4. loving (I really do care about people and the world. I want people to be happy and to really know what it's like to be content. Of course, I'm always looking for people who are capable of loving me as much as I love them. Though, I end up getting the short end of that stick a lot. )
5. resiliant (I've been through the grinder a few times. Every time it seems like I'm at my lowest, I bounce back. I'm kind of proud of that fact about myself. )

Awwww Ruffled... You are so cute.:hug:

musicheck

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1. Planning the far distant future
2. Looking for beauty
3. Looking for truth
4. Nihilism
5. Hate

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1/5 - Idealist (What a surprise, huh?)
1/5 - Lazy
1/5 - Driven
1/5 - Philosopher
1/5 - Artist

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
1. Fluidity - in life, and thought. Adaptable, resilient and able to flow around obstacles simply by choosing another path or breaking down barriers, but unsure in decisions at times (until they are made) and wanting a steady path to follow so I can rest sometimes...

2. Genuine, without guile. Not easy to dupe, or foolish, but simply having an inability to be anything but myself. This sucks sometimes.

3. Learning - of the world, life, languages. Everything is fascinating to me, to one extent or another. My focii simply help me narrow it down to my true passions.

4. Wanting - of experiences, learning, affection and love, pleasure, sleep.

5. Mercury - constantly in motion mentally, and physically. I fidget, need a couple of things going on at once to be able to focus, and have a mind that - if not given something to do - can eat itself if negative things are going on. This is why peace, comforting physical affection, and those who naturally calm me are so precious. If I feel absolutely safe and comfortable with someone, it's a guarantee I love them in some way.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. Dreamer
2. Passionate/Mercurial
3. Hard working
4. Adventurer
5. Aloof

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
1. lazy 2. crazy 3. curious 4. aloof 5. entertaining

G

garbage

1. Curiosity and openness :)cheers:)
2. Inventive
3. Organized and conscientious
4. Relaxed and well-composed
5. Compassionate and sensitive toward others

See also: SignalPatterns, a pretty cool personality test that gives you a list of top 10 traits that it identifies in you.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
1. Curious
-I'm talking in both uses for the word. I like learning, but I'm also quite puzzling. I can be one thing one day then something else the next. I can't understand how some people can have just a couple obsessions for a long period of time.
2. Listless (ADD?)
- I can get bored or tired of something easily and have to go do something else. I -have- to so something, but it usually doesn't hold my attention for more than a half hour unless it's dynamic and intriguing.
3. Deep Thinker
-This fits well when I work with art, especially (I even got a school award for my insightfulness). I cannot stand making something without putting some thought into it. I love anything that is thought provoking.
4. Balance
-I seek balance all the time. It is might be my only 'straight' value. Extremes make me irritable. These could be anything from stubborn values (When they're irrational or make my life harder)
5. Artistic
-Nuff said. I like artwork that fits my mood at the time and I like making artwork that fits at the time.

Another that should go on the list is Pedantic. It is pretty self explanatory, however.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, my name is spelled G-A-G-E, and A and E are a fifth apart. Does that count?

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
self-conscious/existential/solo activity-oriented
other-conscious/humanistic/group activity-oriented
emotional/sensitive/inspired
intellectual/probing/opinionated
spiritual/artistic/synthesizing

See also: SignalPatterns, a pretty cool personality test that gives you a list of top 10 traits that it identifies in you.

i like that they don't "type" people, but just rank their traits..

mine were:

Passionate
Aesthetic
Curious
Understanding
Creative
Competent
Sympathetic
Original
Warm
Cooperative