• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Under the Spell of an ENFP

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow! Great memory! She still blows hot and cold... Same old pattern... I kind of lost interest... She likes me, but keeps me at arm's length. Hmmm...

Aha! Maybe she knew you'd lose interest and that's why she kept you at arm's length....;)

seeker22

MBTI Type
XNTJ
Aha! Maybe she knew you'd lose interest and that's why she kept you at arm's length....;)

LOL... Hmmm... Well all along she would say stuff like "you're out of my league, I don't understand why you like me, are you just using me, I can't believe you showed up, I don't know what you see in me, you're going to bail for someone hotter, everyone wants you you have a millions of girls after you why would you pick me... oh and I don't want to be in a relationship. Go hook up with as many people as possible it will be good for you. I hope you're not NOT hooking up with other people because of me. I really think you should date other people besides me."

I grew soooo tired of the mixed signals that I backed off. I let her know straight up that I liked her, too, which felt very vulnerable. Of course, we still have palpable chemistry... *sigh*

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
LOL... Hmmm... Well all along she would say stuff like "you're out of my league, I don't understand why you like me, are you just using me, I can't believe you showed up, I don't know what you see in me, you're going to bail for someone hotter, everyone wants you you have a millions of girls after you why would you pick me... oh and I don't want to be in a relationship. Go hook up with as many people as possible it will be good for you. I hope you're not NOT hooking up with other people because of me. I really think you should date other people besides me."

I grew soooo tired of the mixed signals that I backed off. I let her know straight up that I liked her, too, which felt very vulnerable. Of course, we still have palpable chemistry... *sigh*

:(
Low self-esteem and self-fulfilling prophecies walk hand in hand...

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFPs are notorious for their ability to engage others and connect - reading through the forums it seems that a fair amount of people have found themselves "under the spell" of an ENFP at one point or another (I believe that's how it was described)...

All K (from the "WTF?! ENFPS: Engaging YET ALOOF" thread) has to do is say one thoughtful sentence, look at me with his soulful eyes and I'm completely mesmerized. :eek: :doh:

For my other ENFP friends, it's more of an instant "mis amigos" energizing spell. :yes: (K adds intensity to this spell.)

Non-ENFPs: How did you determine that your ENFP actually LIKED YOU and was not just doing their normal flirty thing??

ENFPs*: When they're focusing on you, not themselves.

NFJs: When they're focusing on themselves, not you.

I could be completely off. :laugh: Or I simply have odd friends.

* Not sure about the INFPs.

Chloe

ENFPs*: When they're focusing on you, not themselves.

NFJs: When they're focusing on themselves, not you.

I could be completely off. :laugh: Or I simply have odd friends.

Ha ha. great rule. Could be true. :newwink: