• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP and INTP Magnetic Pull?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I could see a really introverted INTP being selfish about their time. Understand, we have this inborn, hated feeling of being "obligated" to anyone else. (It quite literally can send us into a feeling similar to that of a panic attack). So yeah, I could see an INTP being selfish. Don't fence us in! ;)

On topic: The only hindrance I see with ENFP/INTP is that sometimes the T part of me can offend them. I have learned to sort of censor myself on the areas where I feel I may hurt their feelings by being too blunt.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yikes. Sure, there are some terribly annoying INTPs, probably the younger ones. I'd like to think I learned to deal with people very respectably myself however. :p

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
INTP public relations. The job means shooting anyone that you see, except for ENFP's and INTP's stranded outside the bunker.

ConchShell

MBTI Type
ENFP
When INTPs have a mood where they want to hide in their caves, ENFPs don't sit around not knowing what to do - they just use that time to catch up with their massive array of friends instead. By the time ENFPs have caught up with all their friends, INTP has come out of the cave and is perhaps thinking 'Now where is that elusive ENFP?'

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
They've obviously met me. :biggrin:.

Last edited:

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
i think the intp/enfp relationship tends to be destructive

sculpting

i think the intp/enfp relationship tends to be destructive

why so? seems okay with some compromise and understanding on both sides. It can't be nearly as destructive an as entp/enfp relationship.

Chloe

Probably all NP-NP relationships could be destructive? But besides that I think INTP/ENFP is a good match! if people are balanced, and not "100% T" or E,I,F...

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
definitely can relate to the shared wacky humor! ENFP's seem to play off our worst bad puns.

Haha, at a party once I could flirt with this ENFP girl the entire evening. She picked up on every little pun I put or suggestion I put out there, and always responded equally witty.

:girlfight:

but...i think the types get along well...it seems we both like funny and weird and the differences seem complimentary.

The girl I mentioned above has heterochromia, I was like "Wooooow" when I first noticed. I've never seen such beautiful and unique eyes. Apart from that her whole character is unique and she's such a sweetheart.

When INTPs have a mood where they want to hide in their caves, ENFPs don't sit around not knowing what to do - they just use that time to catch up with their massive array of friends instead. By the time ENFPs have caught up with all their friends, INTP has come out of the cave and is perhaps thinking 'Now where is that elusive ENFP?'

This ENFP girl is able to completely get me out of my comfort zone and exploring new stuff without making me feel anxious. She gives me a comforting smile, or holds my hand when she notices I'm uncomfortable. To put it in MBTI terms, she's able to shut down my Ti and turn up my Ne.

The only one thing that only slightly annoys me about her is that she cannot distance herself emotionally from some matters, especially if they concern her friends. This is not a flaw in itself, but it gives her so much more to worry about in life. However this is probably just the INTP speaking.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am very jealous Shimmy. :yes:

Cachao

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I would settle for an ENFJ.
I wouldn't. They can be fun at times but they are an entirely different ball-game than ENFPs. I've never met a pure-bred ENFP male in the wild, but there is a cool one on INTPc.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
Oooh! I have one! He's from County Cork, too so I'll just feed him booze and when he passes out I'll stick postage to his head.

Do you have paypal? We can totally arrange this transaction.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My husband is an INTX (INTP pretty sure, though he has other sides to him as well) and I can safely say that I made the best decision when I married him. Of course, we drive each other cow-ape-shit crazy sometimes, but I suppose that's part of the fun. After a little political spat today, which was pretty hefty, :blush: he said, "Awww, I love you, even when you have a hissy fit. I have a very small world, but I'm so glad you're a part of it." :wubbie: He's such a wonderful man. He has a small, deep world, and really does NOT let a lot of people into it. So I feel privileged that I'm one of the few who sees this great man for who he really is. Oh yeah, and he keeps me grounded and all that good practical shit, too.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am very jealous Shimmy. :yes:

I work with two ENFP males...one of them is single...;)

And someone else said some something about ENFP/INTP not being a good match. I think if the ENFP has gone "bad" then it can be disastrous!!

LITTLE LINGUIST: Aww...that's so sweet! There's proof right there that INTP's have a lovey-dove side...:D

Willfrey

MBTI Type
IsTP
Calculate the number of un-laid INTPs... clearly, this will take time --but I suspect the ENFPs are up to the task.

Tally-ho
depucelaters!

:hi:

So is there like this ENFP ticket I can cash in or something?

:cheese: