• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP and INTP Magnetic Pull?

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
INTP's don't have bloood. We sustain ourselves with liquid hatred. We drink blood because made of water and other things we hate. :devil:.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
The 8-bit bowling pin and miss princess (amargith are chasing me again) *scared*. Also, shimmy, get ready, you might have to terminate the relationship at any moment. She's proven herself to be relatively volatile, so take nothing for certain. Keep one hand on hers and another on your co- I mean glock.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The 8-bit bowling pin and miss princess (amargith are chasing me again) *scared*. Also, shimmy, get ready, you might have to terminate the relationship at any moment. She's proven herself to be relatively volatile, so take nothing for certain. Keep one hand on hers and another on your co- I mean glock.

*kidnaps and gags Mort* :whistling:

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
*remembers the story of the princess and the pea and so places pebble under amargith's matress.* You just got sarged.

Shimmy

MBTI Type
SEXY
Whoa Mortabunt, you're a little cynical aren't you?

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
I have a close INTP friend. Once we get going we can talk for hours about everything under the sun. But other times the conversation seems a bit forced. It all depends.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Yes, Shimmy, I am highly cynical. I haven't met with any success yet, so until then, the best action is to be ready for termination of the relationship.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*remembers the story of the princess and the pea and so places pebble under amargith's matress.* You just got sarged.

*handcuffs Mort to the bed so he can sleep on the floor. Turns around and sleeps like a baby*

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
*uses cuffs to strangle princess*. Garroting time!

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
*waits until amargith sleeps, then breaks free of cuffs*. Tertiary S pro victoria!

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
*smacks both mortabunt and amargith and puts thread back on course*.
I actually do think that there is a lot to the INTP and ENFP pull. The people that I've trusted the most have all been ENFP's. They can walk into a room, talk to everyone four 20 sec, and make each person that they came just for them.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
The most noticeable thing about this relations is that they both have Ne and Si so they're similar at first glance. However, given the fact that their strongest function isn't well-trusted. INTP's Fi is placed as 8th and ENFP's Ti is placed in 7th. They're like me but they're so different. I have an easier time getting along with INFP's though.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I dunno about getting into all the nitty gritty.. But introverted, an ebb-and-flow of complete focus and total procrastination, an innate curiosity, an atypical assessment of their environment, atypical reactions to things in general? Pretty awesome thing to gravitate towards if you ask this ENFP.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's strange, INTPs seem to always be more feelerey than I expect. I find I end up either offending their Ti or trampling their baby Fe while wanting to play Ne games, I'm not sure which one, probably both.

ygolo

My termites win
I've yet to meet an enfp I didn't like, and supposedly I'm an intp.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So what happened between the 2009 ENFPs and INFPs having a magnetic attraction to the 5 years ago to now ENFPs and INTJs are amazing together? Like was there some sort of campaign to these waves? This is the first I've heard of this typological romance hypothesis of INTPs and ENFPs. It's some sort of Ne play fun or something because now as the logic goes, the attraction is something to do with Fe/Ti value processes over Fi/Te value processes that formulates some sort of compatibility in some form or the other.

If I assume standard logic of symmetrical proportionality of the functions in how they work and process information, then by the same logic INTJs and ENFJs would have a magnetic pull. But I won't use symmetrical logic because I do not think typological psychology has perfected itself enough to be able to apply it. But socionics does implement it already which is not so important for now. I do not know well about this mix as it is not often seen but I can imagine multiple dynamics on different scenarios. Not sure I intuit the magnetic pull though. Hmmm, perhaps I need to see a scenario of it.