• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] The INFJ Facial Expression/Disposition?

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Here's an oddity I noticed from images, and my time at INFJ Forum. I don't know how to explain it, so someone here may be able to.

What is up with the INFJ facial expression? It isn't blank, but it has something. There's something about the eyes. The facial expression isn't catlike like a INTP. INTJs have a similar expression, but I'll see an INTJ smirk where an INFJ won't.

In pictures with body movement - the body movement is similar. The facial expression almost never changes.

What's up with this? Is it part of there disposition?

/intp moment

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Outer control of the expression creates a sense of calm. But, the depths shine in the eyes like hidden lakes. With INFJ's more so than almost any other type, the eyes reveal the life within. This is what can make them interesting and beautiful. The holding back of something can make it more attractive.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Outer control of the expression creates a sense of calm. But, the depths shine in the eyes like hidden lakes. With INFJ's more so than almost any other type, the eyes reveal the life within.

Yup, this.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But, the depths shine in the eyes like hidden lakes. With INFJ's more so than almost any other type, the eyes reveal the life within. This is what can make them interesting and beautiful.

THIS! 100% true! You have no idea until you've seen it, and it can take more than a year to get your first REAL glimpse. :yes:

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm looking for a straight forward answer, not some philosophical crap.

P

Phantonym

Oh, you gullible types :devil:

If you only knew that there's nothing there. We're only good at faking that there is.

Seriousy now. It's an illusion mostly. We're in our thinking zone. This doesn't mean that we're thinking about anything significant.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Am I smelling fanboys in here? Is somebody baking those again?

Why is it never Cookies !?
:cry:

P

Phantonym

I like chocolate...

:laugh: And cookies and candy and...nom nom nom.

The look in the eyes of an INFJ is like the Mona Lisa smile. There is no mystery, we just don't have anything useful to do with our eyes at that particular moment.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
I get that a lot too. People want to help me, a lot. They think I'm all "fragile" or something or secretive, silent. They say my face says it all. It's true, I usually make a face instead of saying anything.:cheese:

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm looking for a straight forward answer, not some philosophical crap.

Considering that you seem to have an interest in INFJs, I highly doubt that.

And I think the thread is telling you to pay attention to the eyes. Whatever this 'something' is you see, it's located there.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I was hoping this thread was going to involve INFJ bukkake, but alas, no such luck.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I get that a lot too. People want to help me, a lot. They think I'm all "fragile" or something or secretive, silent. They say my face says it all. It's true, I usually make a face instead of saying anything.:cheese:

That seems to be the thing with female INFJs, though the one I know tends to scare people off quickly. Her Fe is more dominant than normal, it comes out a little faster, usually as a subtle twinkle in the eye when she does the 'thank you, now piss off' respectful smile.

I get the opposite unless I've hung out with the person a little while. Then they switch from 'youre kinda creepy' to 'youre a cool guy.'

And FC3S, it's kind of hard, if not impossible, to describe what youre asking for in a straightforward way, but I'll try. It's like we're thinking very deeply, and that we've done it all our lives so it's been turned into what we are. I think a good, yet poetic, word to use would be 'sorcerous' when describing the INFJ look, Miles Davis is a good example of the look.

ESTPs are doers, they've been 'doing' all their lives so 'active' is the first word I think of to describe them.

I was hoping this thread was going to involve INFJ bukkake, but alas, no such luck.

No, we're into BDSM and furry ;)

Popsicle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I'm not sure I buy all this about the eyes (though it's a lovely thought). Guys *always* compliment girls on their eyes. I think it's their way of pointing out that they are actually looking at our faces...and not a bit lower.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In pictures with body movement - the body movement is similar. The facial expression almost never changes.
How's the body movement? Rigid? I always chalk it up to weak Se. INFJs have a hard time letting go and being in the moment unless they are very comfortable.

FC3S

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
That seems to be the thing with female INFJs, though the one I know tends to scare people off quickly. Her Fe is more dominant than normal, it comes out a little faster, usually as a subtle twinkle in the eye when she does the 'thank you, now piss off' respectful smile.

I get the opposite unless I've hung out with the person a little while. Then they switch from 'youre kinda creepy' to 'youre a cool guy.'

And FC3S, it's kind of hard, if not impossible, to describe what youre asking for in a straightforward way, but I'll try. It's like we're thinking very deeply, and that we've done it all our lives so it's been turned into what we are. I think a good, yet poetic, word to use would be 'sorcerous' when describing the INFJ look, Miles Davis is a good example of the look.

ESTPs are doers, they've been 'doing' all their lives so 'active' is the first word I think of to describe them.

No, we're into BDSM and furry ;)
So in other words what an INTJ does to the realm of academics (oh god), an INFJ does in the realm of philosophy?