• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ni] does anyone else have this type of mindset

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I didn't answer the question.

No, I don't do that. It is easy for me to imagine being in any shoes I want to be though. Therefore, I don't really have to try things to get an idea of what it's like or what I like. I think I have a fair level of accuracy in these imaginings just because of the sheer amount of stored data points, for lack of a better explanation of what it's like to have Si and Fi.

Also, I'm not a very spontaneous individual when it comes to action, despite being random and whimsical overall.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Luck you. It's a good thing I have everything to stop the bleeding.

*chooses to watch her bleed to death instead*

and they said romance was dead *sigh*

each night i die only to live again by daylight