• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ and the "others"

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Fellow containers for awesome, what do you really want to say to the other types? Of course, this is in light humor. =)

Personally:
ISFP: "Come down off that unicorn and tell me what you really think. Or just talk at all so I know you're alive."

ISTJ: "So if I googled your career I would know everything about you?"

I/ESFJ: "Yes, drama is a self-inflicted phenomena."

INFJ: "If you're going to get revenge, you have to go past the plotting stages."

INTP: "Limited wireless connection."

ENTP: "I have to be somewhere. You need to keep your lectures timely and on topic."

ENFP: "Sit still."

ESFP: "Stop being promiscuous."

And to fellow ENFJ: "This is my turf."

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol - I esp like the closing remark. :D

Ok, the types/friends I have.....:

ISFP - "Rub some of that happy sauce off on me, girl/boyfriend!"

ESFP - "I wish I had your strength and your ability to remain open to the world."

ENTJ - "I have no idea why we weren't born Vikings, dear. I know. It sucks."

INTJ - "I bought you a Swahili-English dictionary for Christmas! Let the mayhem begin!"

ENTP - "You make me crazy and I love you for it. Also, no eating puppies. I mean it."

INTP - "I don't know how you manage to keep me so calm."

ESTP - "If we swapped bodies for a day, I'd never give it back! You have more fun than any human being alive!"

ISTP - "We've got to stop plotting to overthrow things. Seriously... Ok, maybe tomorrow."

ESTJ - "Without you, the wheels come off."

ISTJ - "Tough as nails and still so funny. How do you do that?"

ESFJ - "You're so beautiful and warm, it's like you've swallowed the sun. I hope you never get jaded and continue to be that bright spot of hope."

ISFJ - "Your amazing toughness and depth of feeling are a marvel to me. I've called you Sarah Conner, haven't I... "

ENFP - "I admire everything about you. You make my being a human torch bearable."

INFP - "Curious little pocket of mystery, that's what you are. And you make me laugh at the strangest moments with your dark cock-eyed humor."

INFJ - "Let me in on your crusade."

ENFJ - "Let people care about you, let them hug you, and then go outside and kick a wall until you stop feeling freaked out and worried about their safety."

Jonathanthegreat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
ISFP - "Hey let's make silly jokes together"

ESFP - "You DO know Alcohol destroys your liver right??"

ENTJ - "Dude, CALM DOWN."

INTJ - "I don't care if you think you're right all the time, you are not cool for playing W.O.W."

ENTP - "You're smart and funny."

INTP - "STOP BEING SO LAZY"

ESTP - "Come on I need a wingman"

ISTP - "Wanna play some sport?"

ESTJ - "Calm down, everything doesn't need to be supervised"

ISTJ - "You are quite the character and no you're not always right either"

ESFJ - "Stop trying to control everything around you!"

ISFJ - "It's going to be ok. Don't be so gloomy "

ENFP - "You are addicted to many things ;p"

INFP - "It's ok that you don't feel normal"

INFJ - "Don't get too carried away in your own theories"

ENFJ - "Don't be so emotional like.......all the time."

WieldingTheSword

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
ESFJ-- "We have a love-hate relationship. I like you when you're like me, but the second you get all caught up in stupid tradition, I staunchly oppose you."

ESTJ-- "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Get off my case. Stop trying to control everything."

ISFJ-- "I think we can get along on a shallow level, but from my understanding you are quietly manipulative."

ESFP-- "I secretly love you. You lighten me up and make my laugh. I couldn't be extremely intimate with you, but I need people you sometimes."

ISFP-- "I admire your head in the clouds, dreamy ways."

ENTJ-- "Sometimes I appreciate your leadership. Other times, I want you to sit down and be quiet."

ENTP-- "Your sarcasm and wit kill me. I love your humor. But please learn that I am NOT your defendant during the cross-examination."

INTJ-- "You are super intelligent. I really enjoy learning from you and gaining your rational insights. But you know that."

INTP-- "I love your quirkiness and shyness. You're like a puppy! I also enjoy your offside comments; they crack me up."

ENFP-- "Marry me. I love no one more. If I began to rant about how amazing you are in every way, the other types will get offended."

INFP-- "If I can't get the ENFP, you will do. I appreciate you so much for your quiet loyalty and commitment to your values. Your appreciation and enjoyment of the arts and all things beautiful and captivating in this world resonates very deeply with me, more than any other type."

INFJ-- "I wish I was you. I may, in fact, be you."

ENFJ-- "Stop being so fake, insecure, and self-centered."

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
You guys are being a little hard on yourselves lol

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
As the clone of Pink, I have volunteered to drive the get away car, if the need should ever arise. Just so everyone is informed.

:D

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Fellow containers for awesome, what do you really want to say to the other types? Of course, this is in light humor. =)

Personally:
ISFP: "Come down off that unicorn and tell me what you really think. Or just talk at all so I know you're alive."

ISTJ: "So if I googled your career I would know everything about you?"

I/ESFJ: "Yes, drama is a self-inflicted phenomena."

INFJ: "If you're going to get revenge, you have to go past the plotting stages."

INTP: "Limited wireless connection."

ENTP: "I have to be somewhere. You need to keep your lectures timely and on topic."

ENFP: "Sit still."

ESFP: "Stop being promiscuous."

And to fellow ENFJ: "This is my turf."

:hug::heart:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
As the clone of Pink, I have volunteered to drive the get away car, if the need should ever arise. Just so everyone is informed.

:D

Werd up, clone!