• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] How Does One Deal With Heartbreak and Is Psychological Pain Necessarily Part Of It?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
riiiiight. puhleeeeze.

If it matters to you, then say so next time, rather than trying to goad me back in with silly insults. *sigh*

still love ya though, brother. but not interested in playing that game today. see ya. :hug:

If I ask about it, it matters. So, you could just answer the question and we can avoid frivolity.

You like to have the last word. That's how I keep you replying. Or, you know, you could just leave. But, you won't.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Why do you find this smart?

What's wrong with asking for the one someone should be with? Do you think you women aren't worth it? Seriously, is this from some low self-image level?

Maybe this is why some say some women are attracted to men who don't treat them well.

Comments Everyone?

You can ask for whomever you want. But in my heart, if you believe in the God that you are praying to, you have to trust in his decision to find a perfect match for you. You deciding you need an INFJ and then praying for it seems like you would be usurping his judgment and replacing it with your own. Maybe you are not even meant to be with anyone right now. And personally, I believe any woman can love you and cherish you as well as your INFJ. And because you haven't learned that yet, maybe this is why your prayer hasn't been answered. This is, of course, assuming that this prayer is genuine. Just my 2 cents.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I am not heartbroken...I mean, I see it's not meant to be at this time...and I don't attempt to connect my future with one of my choosing. That's futile.

So no, I don't have to 'have' her..this is about giving of myself. Not wanting for myself. If I express any feeling it is because I am growing, not heartbroken. That is the reason.

What circumstances were you referring to in your OP?

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
If I ask about it, it matters. So, you could just answer the question and we can avoid frivolity.

You like to have the last word. That's how I keep you replying. Or, you know, you could just leave. But, you won't.

we're a lot more similar than you realize. :hug:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
mmm...not me...i dont mind casual if there isnt a single girl i would wanna be with

Interesting. It always makes me feel like an asshole because eventually someone gets their feelings hurt. And, I've also discovered I'm not at all attracted to women who can fuck without it meaning something. So, it means I must be a heart-breaker to satisfy animal urges and this is not something I want to do. I avoid it if I am single.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Who would? But them again, it's not broken or unbroken. It's are you on the right path or are you dicking about?

I did. Or at least that's what it seems like as that's all I ended up with.

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Interesting. It always makes me feel like an asshole because eventually someone gets their feelings hurt. And, I've also discovered I'm not at all attracted to women who can fuck without it meaning something. So, it means I must be a heart-breaker to satisfy animal urges and this is not something I want to do. I avoid it if I am single.

can't argue with that...i dont wanna be that asshole either...hell, i can't be that asshole

I've also discovered I'm not at all attracted to women who can fuck without it meaning something

these are the only women i look for when i go clubbing and if im single and not interested...i should mention that by the end of the night (morning?) neither would have either's phone numbers or know anything more than the first name

what happens on the weekend, stays to the weekend kinda thing

if the girl happens to be a lil more emotional or interested, i dance with her then get the hell outta there unless im looking for a relationship

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Actively flirting, hair tossing, one-eyed 'looks', smiling uncontrollably, expressing unhappiness with current relationship of 7 yrs., smiling hugely almost every single time we are together when there's nothing apparently funny or to be happy about.

Fe testing me with no resistance back by me. Acknowledging when we speak to each other, it's effortless. Things I don't want to get into because it's making me hurt. That's it.

Wait a goddamn minute. You're in a relationship right now and swanning over someone else?

Nyota

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5
Are you still susceptible to lost boys and broken men? If not, what changed?

My guess is that she lived and learned a little. "Hurt people hurt people" as I've recently learned. Broken men will find a way to break others in order to feel better. It just takes a little growing up to realize this.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
these are the only women i look for when i go clubbing and if im single and not interested...i should mention that by the end of the night (morning?) neither would have either's phone numbers or know anything more than the first name

if the girl happens to be a lil more emotional or interested, i dance with her then get the hell outta there unless im looking for a relationship

Interesting. Do you feel like you lose yourself when you do that?

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
LOL...if this were a bar and Synarch and i were out looking for numbers, this is when i would give Synarch the "take a bow man, you got her" look

Xellotath

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Boys this is all very sweet and I'm sure the INFJs were all
....very impressed... and... flattered?
But use your so-called rational, categorical, efficient dispositions and tell me...

What the hell is this thread doing here?
This belongs in the NT forum.

Nyota

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
4w5

Usually people don't admit this kind of self-destructive behavior. I admire the honesty, but are you trying to get some form of attention?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
My guess is that she lived and learned a little. "Hurt people hurt people" as I've recently learned. Broken men will find a way to break others in order to feel better. It just takes a little growing up to realize this.

Drowning men are dangerous. They are just as likely to pull you down with them as you are to save them.

narcissus.jpg

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Usually people don't admit this kind of self-destructive behavior. I admire the honesty, but are you trying to get some form of attention?

this kind of post seems genuine. we are an honest breed, you know.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
LOL...if this were a bar and Synarch and i were out looking for numbers, this is when i would give Synarch the "take a bow man, you got her" look

This is when I would finger my wedding ring and check my watch.