• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Would you date BlackCat?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Completely realistic answer: I think I could possibly do well with you mentally, but physically I don't think I'd connect with you, so no.

What do you mean by this? If it's my weight then I'm losing a good bit of it right now, since I'm sick of not feeling great about my body.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
No.

You need a haircut and 86 the pentagram necklaces. Get yourself some good jeans, too.

I do agree with this, you need a haircut, the flavor savor needs to go (it's creepy) and I tend to like more manly looking men like Synarch.

Otherwise, you're a pretty cool guy and if we were stuck on an island and you were willing to be the catcher, I'd give it some serious thought and if there were no large animals I'd probably even go for it.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
What do you mean by this? If it's my weight then I'm losing a good bit of it right now, since I'm sick of not feeling great about my body.

I think he's a dude and referring to your dudeness.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Qre:us said:
V Your first post, eva!
Haha. I certainly know how to sound weird, don't I? I'm 15 now, though. :tongue:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Why not ? I mean I do apple pie... -.- :D

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I do agree with this, you need a haircut, the flavor savor needs to go (it's creepy) and I tend to like more manly looking men like Synarch.

Otherwise, you're a pretty cool guy and if we were stuck on an island and you were willing to be the catcher, I'd give it some serious thought and if there were no large animals I'd probably even go for it.

Is that you with the heavy breathing on the phone?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Awww, I think Black cat is cute, intelligent, and nice. I'm sure plenty of girls would date him.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he's a dude and referring to your dudeness.

In that case /sensotard.

Dude, you started yourself a personals thread! I don't know if I should admire you, call you pathetic, do the same thing or laugh. Please help me decide.

All of the above. If I were stranded on an island with you I think it would be entertaining (not sexual in the least). We would literally always have something to talk about. :D

OP: Cat and I understand one another as human beings, but he's expressed a big ol' "I'll take a pass" on Fe doms. I'd personally like to see what happens when he gets up with an ENTJ. Sounds like a good match to me.

Yes it is. :D

Black Cat, the fact that you would post this thread makes me say definitely yes without a doubt. I like variety and I like men with assertiveness. But I guess I'm not sure that I could say serious and long term - I can't think in those terms. Either we date and it happens, or not... But that being said, I'm way too old for you. And you're a bit serious for me. But just a bit. You're a great catch, good luck!!! :hug:

I'm sure you understand when I say that I think you'd make a bitchin' friend to have, however I'm not entirely sure how anything else would work.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Actually, you're a cutie but you'd be really hot with a haircut. I know this post isn't productive, but just my 2 cents.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, you're a cutie but you'd be really hot with a haircut. I know this post isn't productive, but just my 2 cents.

What I do is I grow it out and then donate it to Locks for Love. I'm about to get it cut again, I'm going to keep it until I graduate. It's a PITA anyways.

Qre:us

So...he has to chop the hair,the face-hair, look like Synarch, get stuck on an island, beat out large animals...to vie for your manmeat between the moon valley?

Casa nova, you! :wubbie:

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP

Tend to agree--the shoulder-length cut/no facial hair look really suited you. The ponytail lends more of a roadie look.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Blackcat, I'm going to help you cos seeing as you donate your hair to kids with cancer you must be cool.

With all my powers of imagination and sex appeal I have compiled the following list:

1. Wear dark colors other than black. You are fair haired and skinned, but black is too harsh and shows dandruff too easily. Try dark green or dark blue or even dark brown and something with a little visual patten.

2. Cut your hair and make it stand taller on your head. You have a round face, so you should try to lengthen your visual profile.

3. Get a pair of rectangularly rimmed glasses. Again your face is round so it will help add some contrasting definition to your face.

4. Wear collared shirts that are wider open at the neck. This will help your shoulders appear wider, which would help you.

5. Lose the goatee.

6. Men should not wear any jewelry other than their watch and their wedding band. Plenty of guys here will disagree, but they're all fags. Do not listen to them. Men do not wear jewelry unless they sell cars.

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

Good for you man! I think you're a pretty outgoing and good guy. It takes a while to find your niche when it comes to girls. Even a guy as outgoing and confident and handsome and awesome as me gets rejected often. If I try to pick up 10 girls 8 or 9 blow me off. It's just part of things, not everybody will be attracted to you.

So self esteem is a HUGE HELP, keep working on building that up and I wouldn't have had the balls to start this thread so that says a lot about you already.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Good for you man! I think you're a pretty outgoing and good guy. It takes a while to find your niche when it comes to girls. Even a guy as outgoing and confident and handsome and awesome as me gets rejected often. If I try to pick up 10 girls 8 or 9 blow me off. It's just part of things, not everybody will be attracted to you.

So self esteem is a HUGE HELP, keep working on building that up and I wouldn't have had the balls to start this thread so that says a lot about you already.

True that. You have some big balls. The world is your oyster.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Blackcat, I'm going to help you cos seeing as you donate your hair to kids with cancer you must be cool.

With all my powers of imagination and sex appeal I have compiled the following list:

1. Wear dark colors other than black. You are fair haired and skinned, but black is too harsh and shows dandruff too easily. Try dark green or dark blue or even dark brown and something with a little visual patten.

2. Cut your hair and make it stand taller on your head. You have a round face, so you should try to lengthen your visual profile.

3. Get a pair of rectangularly rimmed glasses. Again your face is round so it will help add some contrasting definition to your face.

4. Wear collared shirts that are wider open at the neck. This will help your shoulders appear wider, which would help you.

5. Lose the goatee.

6. Men should not wear any jewelry other than their watch and their wedding band. Plenty of guys here will disagree, but they're all fags. Do not listen to them. Men do not wear jewelry unless they sell cars.

I don't wear/need glasses. My vision is very good. As for jewelry I tuck those necklaces under my shirt at all times, those pics are old.

Otherwise noted. I did plan on re-evaluating my look after graduation.

I personally think I've got the self esteem thing down. :D But again thanks for you guy's advice.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like the goatee. There's really nothing wrong with it. People just have different taste in style.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How does everyone know my age here? Did I announce it or something? :thinking:

Yeah, as you know at this point, you did. :)

Haha. I certainly know how to sound weird, don't I? I'm 15 now, though. :tongue:

Interesting. Moving up in the world.

*Whispers*
BlackCat, she's even more viable cause she's even closer to being a legal option..

Qre:us

Hey now, the bf wears his Iron Ring on his right pinky...and, according to him, it is NOT a jewellery! :D