• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Would you date BlackCat?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm gonna play the age card as well, so no :)

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm too old for you, kitty.
[plus you hate INFJs!]
But I'd be down for seeing a Kamelot show/hanging out with you afterwards. :yes:

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Dude, you started yourself a personals thread! I don't know if I should admire you, call you pathetic, do the same thing or laugh. Please help me decide.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't know if I could handle another INFP. INFP-INFP would simply be too much awesome in too confined a space.

For the sake of humanity, we can never be.

SaltyWench

MBTI Type
xxxx
Dude, you started yourself a personals thread! I don't know if I should admire you, call you pathetic, do the same thing or laugh. Please help me decide.

Do all of the above! Then you're sure to have your bases covered.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I admire your bravery! Putting yourself out there is so fuckin' scary, critics be damned. If I come across a nice xxTJ girl 'round your age I'll guide her your way. Is distance an issue? Should I keep an eye out for someone near your locale?

/giddy (I love this sort of thing!)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Iwakar! Long time, no see, girl!

OP: Cat and I understand one another as human beings, but he's expressed a big ol' "I'll take a pass" on Fe doms. I'd personally like to see what happens when he gets up with an ENTJ. Sounds like a good match to me.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Black Cat, the fact that you would post this thread makes me say definitely yes without a doubt. I like variety and I like men with assertiveness. But I guess I'm not sure that I could say serious and long term - I can't think in those terms. Either we date and it happens, or not... But that being said, I'm way too old for you. And you're a bit serious for me. But just a bit. You're a great catch, good luck!!! :hug:

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
Completely realistic answer: I think I could possibly do well with you mentally, but physically I don't think I'd connect with you, so no.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Depends on what breed of cat you are. :D

BlackCat... She's a XXTJ... She's more specifically an ISTJ... Oh, and the best part, she's actually close in age to you and even better, she's younger than you so she really can't use the standard response to your question.

One of my large crushes is an INTP, she was awesome. We could easily work out together. However, she just ended a very long relationship, so I consider her off limits until she's well over it. :)

Man, that's rather depressing for her.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
please, elaborate

Let's just say, once we started dating her Fe came out quite forcefully; the perception of flatline to "OMG I'm burning!" was a bit intimidating at the time (I was 20). In my earlier days on this form I'd post about the heat in the freezer because of that experience. I don't do it anymore, but I'm still quite aware of it and one of the reasons why I would go for an NT girl again. However, it is also that and the kind of troubled relationships I've had aferward that has me thinking I have about a year and a half of bad luck left.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
No.

You need a haircut and 86 the pentagram necklaces. Get yourself some good jeans, too.

Qre:us

How does everyone know my age here? Did I announce it or something? :thinking:

V Your first post, eva!

Hi people. I found this website because I was bored and I'm just an introvert looking for some more forums that I can post in. :D I've taken a couple online tests and most say I'm ISTJ, though I really don't know. Oh, and just in case you were wondering, I lack any sort of creativity, which is strange considering that I've taken dance and piano lessons for the majority of my life. I'm a 14, female, and most people on the internet call me Racie (Racie was my nickname as a baby, but I would never give out my real name on teh internets). So um... idk what else. So, um... what's up?

Hmm... I must admit that that was the weirdest introduction I've ever written. :alttongue:

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
14... christ, no wonder why you have problems determining your type; your mind isn't even fully developed yet.