• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Would you date BlackCat?

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
Long-distance relationships are icky.

That said, I'd like someone who is at least as extroverted as I am. I'm not sure where you fall on that continuum. Becoming an ENFJ wouldn't be bad. Then Mo and I would fight over you. :devil:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Long-distance relationships are icky.

That said, I'd like someone who is at least as extroverted as I am. I'm not sure where you fall on that continuum. Becoming an ENFJ wouldn't be bad. Then Mo and I would fight over you. :devil:

See: Sig. I'm borderline on everything. :)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And this is assuming we were nearby and such.

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
I see I have dug myself into a hole in which I must give you a semi-straight answer.

See my post on How to Seduce an INTJ. If I got to know you, and you succeeded, theoretically, in doing that, I don't see why not.

D

Dali

I see I have dug myself into a hole in which I must give you a semi-straight answer.

See my post on How to Seduce an INTJ. If I got to know you, and you succeeded, theoretically, in doing that, I don't see why not.

Oh no, you didn't. *fingersnap*headshake*

Don't be coming on to my babydaddy.

BlackCat's MINE. Once he turns ENFJ.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Do you have any experience with dating TJ women? You seem strangely untraumatised.

You're a bit young for me and I don't date, I just fall for a person. You're certainly not repulsive, but I need chemistry. So all in all, that's a no for the simple reason that it's not an overpowering yes.

I think the shorter hair is an improvement (I quite like the way you look, actually, I'm a sucker for blondes). :)

Why did I think you were Finnish?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you have any experience with dating TJ women? You seem strangely untraumatised.

You're a bit young for me and I don't date, I just fall for a person. You're certainly not repulsive, but I need chemistry. So all in all, that's a no for the simple reason that it's not an overpowering yes.

I think the shorter hair is an improvement (I quite like the way you look, actually, I'm a sucker for blondes). :)

Why did I think you were Finnish?

I'm not traumatized because, well, I dunno. I dig the TJ girls.

And I'd say you couldn't feel any REAL chemistry until you actually got to talking to me. Thanks for the complements though. :)

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
Oh no, you didn't. *fingersnap*headshake*

Don't be coming on to my babydaddy.

BlackCat's MINE. Once he turns ENFJ.

Hm. Babydaddy? Having random children by fingersnapping, headshaking loose women is something of a deal-breaker for me.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Well, I'm new to the forum and don't know you very well, but you seem very agreeable. I bet dating you would be really...pretty. You know? NFPs always seem so lovely and effervescent. Usually I go for more meat and potatoes kind of guys but I am wondering if I shouldn't entertain the idea of dating NFs. So in answer to the question, theoretically I might consider it.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
slurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
Can't say I'd date you (Can't say I'd date anyone for that matter), but if that's still you on your profile bit, you're certainly cute.

Attractive second cousin?

G

Ginkgo

I love you BlackCat, but even if I was a chick, I wouldn't go out with you.

Why? Because cats have pronged penises.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Black Cat...I would do a lot more than "date" you...if you're catching my drift.

boargoat.jpg

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
If we ever went clubbing I could probably help you find some super hot ESTJ or ENTJ girls. The only condtion would be you would have to do exactly as I say (relax, wouldn't have you do anything gay, illegal or immoral)and it would have to done in a fun way.