• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs and Hate/Revenge

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I honestly think people really don't realize how damaging it can be. They figure if we live together and it works the next step is marriage! Wrong. I actually don't believe in premarital sex either.

ahhhhhhhhh.......!! la luz.................!

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know a little how you live. Not really my thing. No offense.

you referring to my being poly? or having occasional 3somes? haha. no offense taken. why does it even matter one way or the other?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
oh, synarch. you must be tired from fucking off at work, eh? is that the best you've got?

I just don't know where to start with you. What can I say? Whatever floats your boat? Whatever makes you happy? But, I doubt it would make anyone happy.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I just don't know where to start with you. What can I say? Whatever floats your boat? Whatever makes you happy? But, I doubt it would make anyone happy.

I get what you meant now tho :). Dont worry too much tho. I think some things people have to figure out for themselves, now or never

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

haha. mr logical Ne. i have a lot more Ne than you i guess. and Ti........we were discussing marriage (i thought) and you, once again, turned it into a judgment about *me* and my *lifestyle.*

all i'm saying is you're obviously obsessed with something.......i think now maybe it's sexual deprivation........? no offense intended at you at all. you wouldn't be the first who let morals get in the way of self preservation, especially in the sex realm. but even if i'm wrong, the first paragraph still stands.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
haha. mr logical Ne. i have a lot more Ne than you i guess. and Ti........we were discussing marriage (i thought) and you, once again, turned it into a judgment about *me* and my *lifestyle.*

Logically spoken this would mean you are kinda receptable to be influenced by his Ne

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

all i'm saying is you're obviously obsessed with something.......i think now maybe it's sexual deprivation........? no offense intended at you at all. you wouldn't be the first who let morals get in the way of self preservation, especially in the sex realm. but even if i'm wrong, the first paragraph still stands.

Fair enough. I will drop the issue. You know where I stand.

As far as your second part, I don't follow. Sexual deprivation? Explain.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fair enough. I will drop the issue. You know where I stand.

As far as your second part, I don't follow. Sexual deprivation? Explain.

i inferred from your previous post, you were waiting for marriage to resume sex. but, like i said, i could be wrong here. maybe you just meant OTHERS should not engage in premarital sex.....??:newwink:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
i inferred from your previous post, you were waiting for marriage to resume sex. but, like i said, i could be wrong here. maybe you just meant OTHERS should not engage in premarital sex.....??:newwink:

I would like to. I don't think it's a big sacrifice and would likely mean a short engagement. Both good things.

I think sex should be sacred. Between man and wife. Is it really so difficult to wait? You can still make out and everything else. Why is this so revolutionary now?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would like to. I don't think it's a big sacrifice and would likely mean a short engagement. Both good things.

I think sex should be sacred. Between man and wife. Is it really so difficult to wait? You can still make out and everything else. Why is this so revolutionary now?

meh, i dunno. i agree with you to a degree. depends on how long you wait and how hardcore you are about it. sex is a natural part of being human, so if you deny yourself sex for too long, or if you can't find someone you want to spend the 'rest of your life with' but you can find someone you want to sleep with, well, you can follow my line of thinking.......i think abstinence is unhealthy after a period of time. to link the two together is like linking religion with government. it just doesn't always work.

wish you the best though. i love talking/philosophizing about sex.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
meh, i dunno. i agree with you to a degree. depends on how long you wait and how hardcore you are about it. sex is a natural part of being human, so if you deny yourself sex for too long, or if you can't find someone you want to spend the 'rest of your life with' but you can find someone you want to sleep with, well, you can follow my line of thinking.......i think abstinence is unhealthy after a period of time. to link the two together is like linking religion with government. it just doesn't always work.

Wish you the best aswell, cu ;)

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

Sex confuses things. You need to build the connection without sex influencing the decision making process BEYOND where it should be placed in the hierarchy.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sex confuses things. You need to build the connection without sex influencing the decision making process BEYOND where it should be placed in the hierarchy.

it can for some. are you answering my question? i don't want to retype it.

also, my intense relationships developed after messing around, as i've said on another thread. so, i'd personally disagree with the aforementioned statement.