• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Who Inspires You?

What Types Empower You To Pay Attention To Life's Whisper?

• ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

• ENTP

• ISFJ

• ISFP

• ENTJ

• INTJ

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ESFJ

• ESFP

• Don't Know But Feel Empowered

• Total voters

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We all need each other.

With all the different messages in the world saying do that, live this way, that way, eat this, don't eat that, value this and this and this...(you know what I'm saying)...

What type(s) inspires you to hear, listen to and act on, Your inner voice?...To have the courage to follow Your Heart...Despite all of the other messages we are exposed to?

When would you want to be around what types? To what level? Why would that be of importance to you?

*Sorry we can't choose multiple types..by the time I tried to enable that the system wouldn't allow it. So I guess choose the best answer. :)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What type(s) inspires you to hear, listen to and act on, Your inner voice?...To have the courage to follow Your Heart...Despite all of the other messages we are exposed to?

I'm going to say INTJ, ENTJ, and ESTP. I get a feeling to this effect when I ask these people (who are my friends of course) for advice. Getting a very different perspective helps me, and seeing other sides of the things I ask advice about etc motivates me and reassures me.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm going to say INTJ, ENTJ, and ESTP. I get a feeling to this effect when I ask these people (who are my friends of course) for advice. Getting a very different perspective helps me, and seeing other sides of the things I ask advice about etc motivates me and reassures me.

Do you have any friends...who walk alongside you, shoulder to shoulder...emotionally....sot of in lock-step guide you to greater depth of understandings...and shed light on important priorital paths which you feel would be good for you? Not solely BlackCat, Everyone..

?

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Definately NFs!

I may understand..
I really feel the greatest energization with NFs! And then, when people aren't around, is there some element of nature, all of it, a place you go, a sound you like to hear, or inanimate things which inspire you? I mean, I realize people aren't always around and sometimes we prefer to be alone but shouldn't have to feel lonely :)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you have any friends...who walk alongside you, shoulder to shoulder...emotionally....sort of in lock-step guide you to greater depth of understandings...and shed light on important priorital paths which you feel would be good for you? Not solely BlackCat, Everyone..

?

Ah you meant just people in general in my life. That probably would be my INFJ best friend.

My first response was just taken from my experiences on the net and stuff from people from asking advice and talking about things, which still holds true. But the person that's in my life that's like that probably my best friend, the person who guides me to a greater understanding etc. The feeling is mutual there.

I generalized between type and the people I know to answer your first question. I don't know any other INFJs that have this effect on me like my friend does, so that's how I justify my first answer. :)

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks..Wow that's...wonderful! You're so lucky...

...An INFJ friend of mine inspires me with...I just feel more powerfully and emotionally charged up spending time with this friend than any other...

Me too :)

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
INFJ, ENFP, ENTP, ENTJ... to a lesser extent INFP and INTP (however much i loathe them).

S

Sniffles

It's too soon to tell for certain, but I think ENTPs can be added as well to my list.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not sure I want to "follow my heart"...after all, "the heart is deceitful above all things". :tongue:

I would say that those who encourage me & inspire me are my mom (ISFJ) and my step-dad (INFP). My mom always offer support/encouragement and sometimes helpful advice, and she can give me the readjustment in perspective I need (so that I don't follow my heart down a bad path). She's a very nurturing person, and she has a lot of faith in what I can accomplish as an individual.
My step-dad is just good at empathizing, and he also offers whatever practical help he can give.
Sometimes my two ENFJ guy friends say the right thing at the right time. They'll give an insight into other people's behavior that is frustrating me, so that I can get over it & do what I need to do.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's too soon to tell for certain, but I think ENTPs can be added as well to my list.

In your shoes...hmm I would be careful...

For instance I am an ENTP and a 3w2..which I don't know but may not be common for ENTPs.

Suggestion to know the enneagram. Not to assume 'ENTP' means safe. Less mature ones don't understand their functions and what to consider.

:)