• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] The Greatest

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
What is the greatest lesson you have learned?

What is the greatest insecurity in your life?

What is the greatest passion that keeps you motivated?

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
To not hold everyone to my own standard. I've had so much stress and disappointment because of this. I would get angry and constantly letdown when I let this get out of control.

Hmmm, I'm afraid of getting through my life and never accomplishing what I set out to do. To realize I've essentially made no impact at all. That would be devastating.

The desire to find myself and express myself to my full potential... and for that to reach other people in a profound way.

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram

...That everyone is different and everyone has their own unique strengths and weaknesses, nobody is better than anyone else.

...Not being loved or known for who I am inside.

...Helping people learn more about themselves and just life in general, seeing people happy. Learning about people and how the mind works.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

That I'm worth fighting for and that I *will* do it without a shred of guilt.

The physical realm. I've been pushed around a lot and am very unsure of my appearance.

People. Writing. Absorbing others.

The Grand Chameleon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
I realized I haven't answered my own post:

Lesson:
To learn from mistakes; stagnancy isn't worth much to me.

Insecurity:
Incompetency.

Motivation:
Naturally, self-improvement.

It is my firm belief that a "life" is molded by these three factors (ok...as a scapegoat, not per se). The greatest lesson is a nagging reminder of your values, the greatest insecurity is an excellent indicator of the maximum growth potential, and the motivation is key to understanding to what extent that growth will be achieved. Of course, this only applies to what my definition of "life" entails.

Which for me is growth, and how you pass on that growth to your offspring. Kind of like Gonorrhea. Not to say that you should have sexual relations with your offspring, should you have Gonorrhea. Perhaps color blindness would have been a better example...

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That being open and honest with yourself about your flaws is the greatest gift you can give yourself.

To fail in communicating with others; to be misunderstood.

Human rights-local and global

Kangol

MBTI Type
INTP
Lesson: Each person has their own reality, interacting at points of relation in space, time, and intent, clustering and deflecting.
Then again, I probably wouldn't have come to this lesson if I didn't learn my ABCs.

Insecurity: Regret, particularly in those decisions that affect my relationships with close people and could have been better planned.

Passion: The synchronous evolution of love and reason.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
never to take what you are or what you have for granted..to appreciate everything for what it is and to keep things in perspective.

real versus ideal self. that i don't ( or will never) 'measure up'

more knowledge, more wisdom, more insight, more experience...more inspiration

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

Suffering is an essential aspect of life. Just as essential as joy, if not more so. By integrating suffering into our lives, we lose our fear of it and we are free to live. Pain is beneficial.

That there is not enough time.

I want to see what happens next. Curiosity.

lane777

nevermore
What is the greatest lesson you have learned? Not to idolize the people I love.

What is the greatest insecurity in your life? My poor memory - makes me terrible at academics. I fail miserably at tests :dry:

What is the greatest passion that keeps you motivated? God.

Coeur

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
-Accept reality for what it is. Don't beat yourself with your ideals.

-I doubt myself a lot.

-Love for God and others

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5

Hard to pinpoint the greatest lesson I've learned in life. I suppose the one that has always stuck with me is learning that hard times are just going to happen in life, but when they do it doesn't mean that 'life sucks'. The painful times are just part of it, and they're really just as fleeting as the happy times can be. Learning that life is a series of choices, and it's within my power to have a positive life if I decide to make that choice.

Greatest insecurity? I guess that would be the fear that I will never quite manage to harness my own potential and achieve the things I really want. Insecure that I might not be able to gather the strength it would take for me to cut off from the negative people and things in my life to get on a better path for myself.

Greatest passion that keeps me motivated would be my obstinate curiosity and desire for growth and change. My passion for creating.