• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs:What type are you most attracted to? (romantic)

ENFPs: What type are you most attracted to?

• Total voters

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You never know, maybe I am ENFP, maybe not, can you tell for sure ?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no actually entropie...can't say that i can. ;)

just messin with ya...you think i care if you wanna play!!?? pshhh...what do you take me for?? some kinda person that cares about things!

Last edited:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ouh thats good cause I didnt want to play either :)

I just figured that I may have been to fast in answering the poll not thinking about possible pending charges :D

But this way, we got it solved alrite :)

G

garbage

NFs. Mostly INFP or mature ENFPs. I can't deal with ENFP flakiness at all :doh:

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
My ideal man:

- rarely says anything and listens when I'm talking.
- is a little crazy (in a good way) but still calm and tranquil.
- is down to earth and not as dreamy as I am. Makes sure that I'm not going to live a dream.
- likes things messy. Just like me.
- doesn't tell me what to do and does his own thing as well.
- is sweet.
- likes surprises.
- isn't needy.

I guess I'll never find him where I live! :smile:

ISxP

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
ENFP + INFP = kryptonite, deadly, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

:doh:

Man, I effin' hate you INFPS!!!! You always fug me up emotionally in the WORST WAY!!!! Arrrrrrggghh!!! I can never tell if you're effed in the head until AFTER I've fallen for you and you tell me you care for me. Bastards.

I have an INFP ex girlfriend (ended horribly), just got out of a 6 month dating situation with another INFP woman (ending horribly), and got smitten with yet another INFP woman this spring (not going too well).

Damn you and your irresistable hotness!! :steam:

It's freakin' magnetic and unfortunately often mutual...If it wasn't mutual at least I could stop at the "ooh, what's that? :shock:" phase like often happens with ENTPs (see below)

I can spot you INFPs from a stand-offish mile away.

ENFP + INTP = hot and cold

Not to be crude, but some of the physically hottest people I've been physically involved with were INTPs (tied with INFPs in this category! HA HA HA and :doh: x2).

I think personality actually had not so much to do with the attraction as, well, lust. I verily lusted after these people. They were THAT hot (to me).

However, I generally do not feel a romantic spark or pull towards INTPs. And the personality mismatch in those situations did not make for a romantic relationship, in fact, even with the high lust factor, it was clear it was not nor would be romantic relationships.

On the friend tip though we generally get along really well and can have good conversations. But day-amn some of you are hot (random aside, there are a lot of lesbian INTPs).

ENTP + ENFP = WTF???

Okay, I love ENTPs. The ENTPs who are grown-up and aren't douchey (we all know you can be douchey, so don't even pretend).

But you know what happens???

You know how people always complain how ENFPs are really flighty and get you interested in them and then disappear as soon as you show interest??

THAT'S WHAT ENTPs ARE FOR ME!!!!

UNFAIR!!!

Perhaps it's a karmic lesson?

I do have one ENTP female friend crush and I love hanging out with her and she loves hanging out with me. :) (You can gag now) She has very good Fe.

I think with ENTPs (same with INTPs) there is no middle ground. I'm either entirely uninterested or even turned off or else I'm like ":holy: Oooh, look at the pretty lights!" and I'm quiteattracted.

You know when you're so attracted to someone that you aren't sure if it's romantic or not, you just know you really like spending time with that? It's kinda like that.

So why don't you guys like me more?!?!?!?

Jerks. :yim_phbbbbt:

PS ^^ Like I put that all in quotes?!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
can't really relate to INFPs (only know one and althoug he's hot we were never into each other. Best friends though)

But + 1 on the other two types!

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTPs and INFJs the most, equally, and for different reasons. Lately I've been going through more of an SP phase.

Followed by INTP.

I get along well with all NTs at first but ultimately I find I don't click too well with them as people when push comes to shove.

S

Sniffles

INFJs are very popular with you gals I see.
naughty.gif

ENFJ_Catholic

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Don't give Peguy too much room to run. Things might get crossways. Us ENFJs will prevail...so as long as the NTs don't vote us to oblivion. :harhar:

S

Sniffles

Don't give Peguy too much room to run. Things might get crossways. Us ENFJs will prevail...so as long as the NTs don't vote us to oblivion. :harhar:

Pay no heed to the above Papist, the incenses obviously got to him today at mass.
priest.gif

ENFJ_Catholic

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I think the incense did get to me today...I like that smiley. That plays well to your target, Peguy. :laugh:

Touche!