• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs:What type are you most attracted to? (romantic)

ENFPs: What type are you most attracted to?

• Total voters

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
i have no idea what type

strong character is really important for me, strong personality, strong character, and a good heart.

wat type is that?

nameBRAND

MBTI Type
ENFP
I can't pick any of the types because I don't know them very well. But I must say I do like the nerdy types. Especially ones that hang out in bookstores, coffee shops, etc. Heck, I love to do those things sometimes as well. Also someone thats quirky and smiles.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I can't pick any of the types because I don't know them very well.

Well, the poll results speak volumes.

But I must say I do like the nerdy types. Especially ones that hang out in bookstores, coffee shops, etc. Heck, I love to do those things sometimes as well. Also someone thats quirky and smiles.

Then you like INFJs.

Chloe

i dont know any infjs. but i dislike Fe. :p however, i am willing to change my mind if all infjs put avatars like Wyst :/

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I approve of this new trend :D

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Where are all of these ENFPs that like INFJs, and why aren't any of them near me?

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
As for instant attraction, where I see them once and am immediately drawn to them, ENTJs win. Otherwise, introverted intuitives are mmm mmm good.

deepthought

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My ideal man:
- rarely says anything and listens when I'm talking.
- is a little crazy (in a good way) but still calm and tranquil.
- is down to earth and not as dreamy as I am. Makes sure that I'm not going to live a dream.
- likes things messy. Just like me.
- doesn't tell me what to do and does his own thing as well.
- is sweet.
- likes surprises.
- isn't needy.
That's me. And the sweet part is not as often as it should be, I have a very high devoloped Fe, but rarely show it.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
i dont know any infjs. but i dislike Fe. :p however, i am willing to change my mind if all infjs put avatars like Wyst :/

ok. just for you then.

I have this thing where I like to bite limb muscles. It just tickles me... in that special place. :shock: Um... yeah, so the INFJs need to knock that off.

^This is the weirdest, most awkward post I've ever written.

LeonardoLestat

MBTI Type
ENTJ
So... title says it all....
?

my answer: don't know. :blush: IxTPs I guess. little J also isn't a problem, to balance things. and of course, if ISTP, small S with big portion of N. :huh:

nah.. ENTJ is what the ENFP wants :devil:
ENTJ is ISTP but more intuitive and extroverted. And the ENTJ has a MASSIVE libido that the IxTP's don't have :violin:

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I have found that I was always attracted to the introverted types for LTR, but that was because I was concerned and assumed(as a youngin) that the outgoing boys that I oh so loved were just players. Now that I'm older and more experienced, and far less insecure, I realize that it's those crazy extroverts that are my better match. I like to have someone who can work a crowd or a group with me, can cause an uproar of laughter, and who is comfortable with attention.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
INFJ and INFP.

I feel a connection between myself and these two types that I cannot have with other types.

But that's an extremely general statement. It's solely about the individual. It could be any type. But from experience I think I will end up with an INFJ or INFP.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I approve of this thrumping thing that's going on :D

ENFJs are trying to sabotage INFJs and vice versa
ENTJS are trying to outshine IxTPs, while the INTJs are just sneeking in and discrediting ENTJS.

:popc1:

Keep it going, folks :D

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
And ENTP takes second place!!! ;)
It's cuz we are awesome! :D