• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Where to find an INFJ?

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Those are good places to find me. In a lab, bookstore, or library. Ta-da!

How resentful (if at all) would you be by default if someone started talking to you in these areas?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How resentful (if at all) would you be by default if someone started talking to you in these areas?

Personally I would feel a tad murderous.
[unexpressedly so, of course.]

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm.... I think ENTPs like that. So it all works out! :D

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

If I'm not working in the lab and if I'm generally not too immersed in what I'm doing, I wouldn't be resentful at all. I'd welcome it. I meet other INs at the bookstore all the time.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Hmm.... I think ENTPs like that. So it all works out! :D

Your damn straight!!! :wubbie:

But we're the same way if you interrupt my thought process at a bookstore. I usually go there for serious business time, not to socialize.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Regrettably we're often home. Alone.

With our favorite book/movie/electronic gadget/pet/snack.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just for the record, I love going to the library and bookstore, too. In fact, I used to hang out there as a kid. Now, I don't have much time to do that anymore, but I can't resist stopping in the bookstore at the train station every day.

*shrugs* :blush: I don't know if that's necessarily an INXX thing....

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Just for the record, I love going to the library and bookstore, too. In fact, I used to hang out there as a kid. Now, I don't have much time to do that anymore, but I can't resist stopping in the bookstore at the train station every day.

*shrugs* :blush: I don't know if that's necessarily an INXX thing....

You are married !! :D

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Look for people with stiff posture, soft eyes, and a warm smile that brightens their face.

This is a good distinction from INFPs too. I think INFPs are more like noodles & hunched over squirrels.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya, you would call the police if a burglar would enter your house :D

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I just got back from that tennis date. I felt at ease with him and he is a very good opponent. At first he was letting me win, but after sensing my annoyance, he actually brought it and then we had fun. He took losing pretty well. Afterward, we were talking and having a good laugh. He seemed nervous but easygoing. He told me that he knew about MBTI and that he was definitely an INFJ. After finding out I'm an ENTP, he looked deflated. I pushed him to tell me why and he said because he finds us to be flaky, unreachable and "slippery", although he said I didn't seem like that. Then he asked what I wanted to eat. After a long awkward pause, I told him that I had other plans and didn't realize he wanted to hang out all night. At which point, he looked at me like I just confirmed all his fears. I didn't understand that but I guess we're just from 2 different worlds. I still don't get why he was so taken aback. But it was a fun match all the same - we'll see what happens...

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He told me that he knew about MBTI and that he was definitely an INFJ.
:)
After finding out I'm an ENTP, he looked deflated. I pushed him to tell me why and he said because he finds us to be flaky, unreachable and "slippery"
:ninja:

Then he asked what I wanted to eat. After a long awkward pause, I told him that I had other plans and didn't realize he wanted to hang out all night. At which point, he looked at me like I just confirmed all his fears. I didn't understand that but I guess we're just from 2 different worlds.
I completely get him :yes: