• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Why NFs think that they understand NTs ?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Likely, they're feeling some emotions and wish to better understand what's caused them. Let them do so; they can factor this new information into their decisions to make them more reasonable.

But such a process might take time.

This is why I ask since I don't do this. Since I am emotionally shallow I know my emotional state pretty much all the time and I know what caused it.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
Mine is typically what his is, although I can get somewhat deep, then I do a logical process and analyse it properly.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I think the NF as fellow intuitives do have a clearer understanding of us NTs. We can communicate in abstract fashion with them and they do understand better than other types. And while an sp or sj might look at us and see the cold hearted calculating individual, an NF is more likely to look at us and see the whole human with feelings as well as thoughts. So pretty much I agree that NFs do understand us better than other types.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
NT's have feelings, although their usage is optional.