• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Se] I'm jealous of people who are good at extroverted sensing

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ni: So I'm supposed to think this is a good way to develop functions I don't use but really this is just another proof that Lenore hates Fe.

Actually I don't know, I'm just guessing, but it's sort of interesting to wonder which function one is actually using when one goes through those exercises.

Te and Ni exercises are shortest. Anyone got a type on Lennie?

But seriously, if one becomes aware of how some function is normally used, and makes a conscious effort to mimic it, does it become second nature, and actually used?

It's a shame that that's one of the only links I've seen out there for this kind of thing, with such a biased opinion on things. I heard Lennie was an INTJ.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:blush: Aww thanks!
(Usually people just laugh at my weirdness.)

Yea, but seriously.
I don't think having Se is always about acting on crazy impulses, more than just enjoying life a bit. Tasting things and noticing beauty and such.

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
are you from texas, cause you look like you're from texas

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I kind of like those exercises, though.
I haven't tried them but they made me understand a bit better about how the functions work. I had little grasp on what Ni was until I read that, and now I kind of understand what its all about.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, a little bit.
It seemed a little trippy before- like not really seeing what you're seeing. Not seeing reality. Seeing something else. A little weird.

But now I'm kind of starting to get it noticing it in other people, and even in myself.

And the good and the bad that comes along with it.

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
how do you notice it? what are the signs you observe?

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
It's a shame that that's one of the only links I've seen out there for this kind of thing, with such a biased opinion on things. I heard Lennie was an INTJ.

Kinda guessed that might be a possibility. Short Ni/Te exercises; actual exercises of any kind at all, and...

Fe: Try to get someone to treat you a certain way that defines a role for you. For example, try to get someone to treat you like royalty, or like a disposable slave, or like an expert authority, or like an eager student who wants to learn from them....

I mean, sure, it's probably true, but hey, you don't want this stuff getting back to people or there'll be, I dunno, campaigns or something.