• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Dealing with (N)TJ work environments

squibbles

MBTI Type
INTJ
I'm a biochem major, and even I get sick and tired of "NTJ"-ness....and I know from my physics class that it only gets worse there. It's soooo elitist, everyone there is better than everyone else.

How to survive in that atmosphere? Be competent.

That's really all there is to it....just do a good job. And don't whine about your personal life. But I think that not whining is just the professional way to act--that stuff doesn't belong in the workplace--and I don't think that has much to do with type.

There's no excuse for the people who are just jerks though--all the "Out of my way because I'm always right!" types. Just avoid them as much as possible.

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Now that its a Monday and presumably most people are at work perhaps this thread will get more responses than did starting it on a Friday night.

NF's, I KNOW I am not the only NF in a TJ environment, comment away...