• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I love ENFPs!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I like ENFP's too! :D They never cease to amaze me. :)

illume

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
We are pretty neat aren't we? And modest too.;)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Of course we love INTPs...they're adorable, though many will kick you for saying so :D

wolfy

awsm
I especially like Sy. It must be hard in this estrogen laden ENFP forum community.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I especially like Sy. It must be hard in this estrogen laden ENFP forum community.

not a whole lot of guy enfps on here but...yeah sy is a great representation i think too. :smile:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
wolfy said:

Lady X said:
not a whole lot of guy enfps on here but...yeah sy is a great representation i think too.

+1 for Sy loving.

OMG I'm totally getting all teary-eyed here peoplez!!! :tongue: Thanks.

Yeah, Wolfy, for all their marijuana consumption they sure have trouble chillin like us brothas do :smoke:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
+1 for Sy loving.

and you too noigmn...your blog is a great peak into the mind of a guy enfp...very cool.

i have mad love for the enfps on this board...you guys are all very cool.
sc0877dq.gif

seeker22

MBTI Type
XNTJ
I reaaallly enjoy the intellectual chemistry I have with INTPs btw...

As for ENFPs being too "over the top" - I think it depends on how pronounced the "E" is... I am only a slight "E" personally... And a slight "F"...

lamp

I recently returned from a long and not-fun road trip. However, I discovered that an INTP had embarked upon this trip with me; we made great company and delved into the depths of insanity together. By the middle of day 3 (of 10) our conversations were largely unintelligible to others.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
The elusive INTP cannot help but come out of hiding when it catches glimpse of the colorful, eccentric dance of the ENFP in the field. It's instinctively drawn to the bright display despite it's hesitant nature.

CaptainFantasy

MBTI Type
INTP
The elusive INTP cannot help but come out of hiding when it catches glimpse of the colorful, eccentric dance of the ENFP in the field. It's instinctively drawn to the bright display despite it's hesitant nature.

it's true. I love ENFPs too