• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I have skills in group dynamics

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I like your sig whimsical. Too bad you're not INFJ, otherwise you'd have those "natural" group skills.

But really, how can you be confused with P/J? Swapping one of those messes everything up.

INFP- Fi Ne Si Te
INFJ- Ni Fe Ti Se

How the heck can you have an X or some confusion over that? :huh:

Those cognitive function tests are fishy, but have you checked some of the results? It s...pits all over "supposed function order".

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not putting a lot of work into this.

Your posting style is very similar to a lot of INFPs online. You're random, indecisive, prone to silly mood swings and dramatics, think you're a different personality type when you're in a different mood. All things I've seen often in INFPs, but not INFJs.

This.

Whimsical, you are INFP. You started out as INFP, why did you change it? Switching J/P is not a matter of organization or lack thereof. It seems this is the category most often muddled. But I think that, with a few exceptions, if you believe you are a mix of both INFJ and INFP (INFx), you are INFP. No INFJ I know can relate to INFP descriptions/functions.

Which leads me to a burning question I've had for some time now. What is so wrong with being INFP?

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
because INFPs are softies, and its funner to "conquer" you? :p

Lauren Ashley has been conquered

I dunno about group dynamics, but you sure have trolling potential. Meet me after school and you can meet my gang.

Snow Turtle

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Well, in the case that you have a strong Te you would be able to get out of this without too much problem. (actually you would not be in this position in the first place in the case you have it)

What means that you have a valid argument in your hands and you don't see it.

That argument sounds: Yes, but I have a talent in entertaining of people.

What clearly belongs into the aspects of "group dinamic". Even if you don't do it deliberately.

G

garbage

I like your sig whimsical. Too bad you're not INFJ, otherwise you'd have those "natural" group skills.

But really, how can you be confused with P/J? Swapping one of those messes everything up.

INFP- Fi Ne Si Te
INFJ- Ni Fe Ti Se

How the heck can you have an X or some confusion over that? :huh:

Strict MBTI doesn't account for function order, instead treating the four dichotomies as independent. If you define J/P as MBTI does, there's room to be confused over it. Ne and Ni are just two sides of the same coin anyway.

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
my fe wanted to see u all happy, so i switched back my signature

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
"INFJs often have, without formal training, skills in group dynamics."​

Everyone group around me, I have extensive skills in group dynamics within myself!

You somehow missed that. It doesn't mean they automatically have them, it just means they tend to have a higher than average proficiency without formal training, which doesn't even preclude people who have practical experience and are self-taught, but have no formal training. Doesn't even mean they're that good without training (notice it just said "skills" not "extensive skills"). You kind of leaped off a cliff here.

As an example, I could just as easily make the statement that "INTPs often have, without formal training, skills in computer programming." It would technically be correct, but fairly meaningless. It's entirely possible that they've developed code for several open source projects and have studied various books as they went along, but still had no formal training because they never went to college to learn it, and never programmed as a career. See how that works?

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
You somehow missed that. It doesn't mean they automatically have them, it just means they tend to have a higher than average proficiency without formal training, which doesn't even preclude people who have practical experience and are self-taught, but have no formal training. Doesn't even mean they're that good without training (notice it just said "skills" not "extensive skills"). You kind of leaped off a cliff here.
I recognize this, thank you. I like to exaggerate things for my own humour.

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
no i figured it out, u did nothing but critique my post :azdaja:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
no i figured it out, u did nothing but critique my post :azdaja:

You sound just like one of those people I used to be subjected to in WoW. :doh:

Anyway, sorry. I guess I just have too much Ti on my hands.

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
my fi owns u, both on these boards and on world of warcraft

whimsical

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
this is a disclaimer i do not play world of warcraft, but, given a character of equal level, i could own him

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
this is a disclaimer i do not play world of warcraft, but, given a character of equal level, i could own him

I already quit a few weeks after I hit 80 because I got bored. :coffee:

But you should play, seriously. You'd fit right in with them. I couldn't cooperate with people well enough for anything but solo play. :blushing: