• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs- what do you think of ENTPs?

Qre:us

Noting that I'm not equating maturity with age, I would have to disagree. A mature ENTP is worth their weight in gold. Highly intelligent, inventive, good with Fe, and [somewhat] able to finish what they start.

HAHA! Yesh...mission accomplished. Another compliment. *shwing*

*tallies score*

dang, why do we gotta go fishing so hard for them?

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Samvega, you speak with great assurance but I suspect you're making stuff up. My ENTP is in his late 40s and he's doing that ENTP thing you people do 24/7 like there's no tomorrow. People actually suspect he's on cocaine or something. (I personally do not think so.) So in my experience, age doesn't help y'all dial it down.

And as for us being more extroverted than you? Yeah, no. No way.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I hope my wife does never speak of me like that in my late 40s. Otherwise I would definitly quit.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
HAHA! Yesh...mission accomplished. Another compliment. *shwing*

*tallies score*
Honestly, the only person I've ever felt mentally in tune with (that was not INFJ) I found out was an ENTP. ENTPs [brains] rock my socks off.

dang, why do we gotta go fishing so hard for them?
Because you all are attention whores? It's okay though, I wuv you for it :hug:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya because they got the patience to listen -.-

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you just imagine that out there are girls thinking that "a mature one" is something weigh in gold and you are that one but not mature. No that makes you feel sooo bad, you never want to get mature.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Those things, between the entp and the infj, are and ever will be, an unique secret in the eyes of the beholders :)

Samvega

Buddhist Misanthrope
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Noting that I'm not equating maturity with age, I would have to disagree. A mature ENTP is worth their weight in gold. Highly intelligent, inventive, good with Fe, and [somewhat] able to finish what they start.

A agree whole heartedly! Are you dating one or something? Also, you're right, this has nothing to do with age, knowledge and wisdom are gained with capacity.

An immature ENTP will speak, think and speak again. A young ENTP is a poor listener, always thinking about what they want to say next instead of listening to you. A young ENTP thinks they know all they need because they're so used to knowing what others can't see or just don't notice.

A mature ENTP will think, speak and think some more. A mature is a good listener because they have been humbled, the ego is gone and life has shown them they don't know everything. Life has taught them there are lessons to be learned from everybody and the only way to learn them is to listen.

I can't stand most young ENTPs, most people can't because they're like a stallion that is un-rideable and while fun to watch you're best to just stay away and admire from afar until they stop recklessly playing with their NeTi and figure out how life really works.

A mature ENTP knows when to turn it off and when to turn it on. You see them having fun on TypeC but also providing feedback, helping solve issues and being an adult when a situation calls for it. A young ENTP is always with the witty banter, always trying to flex their skills and abilities.

Young ENTP = picture a 5 year old with a machete. Mature ENTP = picture a surgeon with a scalpel.

I'm 34 and I get called Peter Pan by most of my friends. I don't even plan to grow up but that doesn't mean I have to be an idiot either. I'm using mature as the 180 to immature where as the reality of things is simple that being an immature ENTP sucks!

Samvega, you speak with great assurance but I suspect you're making stuff up. My ENTP is in his late 40s and he's doing that ENTP thing you people do 24/7 like there's no tomorrow. People actually suspect he's on cocaine or something. (I personally do not think so.) So in my experience, age doesn't help y'all dial it down.

And as for us being more extroverted than you? Yeah, no. No way.

Ha! You should have gotten the warranty! We can be intense for sure but I'm total iNtrovert 80% the time and 20% of the time I'm Extrovert gone wrong, done meth, smoked crack and had a case of red bull!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
An immature ENTP will speak, think and speak again. A young ENTP is a poor listener, always thinking about what they want to say next instead of listening to you. A young ENTP thinks they know all they need because they're so used to knowing what others can't see or just don't notice.

People dont work like math. Dont ruin it for the other entps.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say I rather enjoy the company of mad scientists.

ENTPs are fun to talk with about everything and nothing.
[Well.. most NTs in general, actually.]
Just a constant firing back and forth of ideas and insight.

You guys make me laugh more than I'm accustomed to.

They've got a zany, evil charm that I find pretty adorable, but overall they seem a bit too overwhelming for my taste, as far as dating goes.

Good friends. Beneath the mask of insanity. There's a layer of deep caring/understanding.

And.. below that, there's another layer of utter lunacy.
Several, actually. :D

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
fo sho. esp since i saw on this here forum that they are very good in bed. someone who can go deep and is good in bed? what more could a girl ask for?

Hehehe, guys on a forum said they were good in bed. Heeee! :D