• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs- what do you think of ENTPs?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I feel confident that I can now summarize this thread as "INFJ's love ENTP's - 4 Evar". Stick a fork in it.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I feel confident that I can now summarize this thread as "INFJ's love ENTP's - 4 Evar". Stick a fork in it.

true, but what N type DON'T infjs love (other than MAYBE entj)? and perhaps we're also just great at being the "most hyperbolic of all types"

i will say that N dom and the j functions make it so that we have the easiest time not being misunderstood with entps. which can be a total and almost instant revelation. and the rhythm is as natural as can be.

i guess one of the best aspects as partners is that it can be a very like-minded creative pursuit lifestyle, very mutually exploratory and self-development. it can feel very fulfilling in that regard. whereas other infjs might be a little more in need of serious Fi and its faith, or serious Se and its grounding nature, or Te to help cut thru its own bullshit and act! do! choose! etc, to compliment.

a creative-minded infj who has never met an entp tho, it should be the number one priority on your to-do list.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've added one more ENTP to the list of 'Ok ENTPs'.
Congrats, Synarch. Yay! Now Jeno isn't alone.

Synarch also gets bonus points for being in Texas. :banana:

I'm still deliberating on this one.
*eyes the Unicragon*

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've added one more ENTP to the list of 'Ok ENTPs'.
Congrats, Synarch. Yay! Now Jeno isn't alone.

Synarch also gets bonus points for being in Texas. :banana:

I'm still deliberating on this one.
*eyes the Unicragon*

Take me off your list. I'm not going on after Jenocyde.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
true, but what N type DON'T infjs love (other than MAYBE entj)? and perhaps we're also just great at being the "most hyperbolic of all types"
Right. ENTPs are great but so are INTPs, ENFPs, INTJs, and many others.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Costrin is busy tearing up his bible, cussing out his Mom, and scratching anarchy symbols into his desk.

Hey! I object to that! I don't have a bible, I already burned it.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That is the one and only area that makes me question my suitability of an ENTP/INFJ relationship, even if we both fall hard and fast there needs to be continual growth of feeling, too much too soon makes me feel suffocated. If I think my partner has fallen too fast or is revealing too much emotion my thoughts would be that he doesn’t see the real me, he can’t because that takes time, so I’d see it as fake, more like infatuation and I'd worry that unless he slowed down he wouldn't get to know me.

I can certainly understand what you are saying. It would seem artificial if one expressed a lot of emotion amiably, if they didn't know why...it would feel like a sort of reversal...then this (deductively)..not to sound like a math equation here...but it would seem like a vaccuum of thought and therefore artificial...emptiness with no genuiness..

I am in love with an INFJ...we both like each other.

..Does the INFJ know by intuition if they like the ENTP...followed later, perhaps weeks later with the reason why they like or may be in love with the ENTP?

Does an INFJ express desire first, and slowly fall in love with the ENTP? Does the natural progression usually transpire into love where ENTP and INFJ 'meet' later with desire, thought and emotion developed to a point where then both know they were made for each other?

This reminds me of a quote:
"If love does not know how to give and take without restrictions, it is not love, but a transaction that never fails to lay stress on a plus and a minus"
-sorry don't remember the author's name at the moment