• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Si] Your first Enemy?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I defended my friend by throwing a mud ball at this a-hole and then I had to eat some red pepper by the teachers, when I was 3. :D

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ugh that sucks! i hate dealing with that kind of thing so much. i think this is where choosing my friends has been helpful for me.
i really don't have any friends who are weird about that kind of thing. it's really important to me that the people who i keep close are those who share my perspective on silly social rules, gossip, etc.

i can think of one girl who is a friend of a friend who i've tried to befriend since she's kind of in my circle now. she's a little gossipy for me, and honestly i've felt the most hurt by her in the couple years i've known her than any of my life-long friends. now i just try to keep my distance and keep interactions a little more superficial with her. sucks to have to do that, but it's worth it to not get dragged down into drama.

there are plenty of cool chicks out there.

I'm slooooowly learning that not every girl is out to get me. I think that's all it is - some oddball form of post traumatic stress. I try to give everybody the benefit of the doubt, but there's a part of me that's always scared of drama...just lurking around the corner...waiting... :cry:

Anyway, that's a really good system, all solid advice! :cheers: I've been attracting more and more people who share my outlook on life, too, so things will hopefully balance out eventually.

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't believe I've ever had any enemies.