User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Who was your first enemy, how old were you, and why were you enemies? By enemy I don't mean someone you didn't like much. I mean Enemy.
    I was around 3. It was winter and I hadn't turned 4 yet. I was playing on the floor of my grandma's house and some extended family member kid, male (I'd never played with him before), wanted to play with "my" toys. Oh hellz no. The battle was over die cast metal cars and tanks. I remembering winning the physical confrontation. No details. He cried because I wouldn't share and next thing you know all these adults got involved. I was stubborn and still wouldn't share. In the end I lost of course. I remember my fighting back though, as best I could, for a lil kid. This is one of my first memories.

An associated memory within a few months of this one. I went to a friend of my moms and the kid of my moms friend had all these toys. I wanted to play with them since I didn't bring any toys. I got cock blocked by the kid and when I told my mom, no one took my side. Life's a bitch like that, lmao.

The fact I still remember these incidents is odd, but it didn't feel "right".
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I honestly try to be friendly and kind to everyone, but I've had many bullies that I desired deep down for them to leave me alone.

When I was in kindergarten, there was this one boy that was always punching me and picking on me for being one of Jehovah's Witnesses. I remember fervently preaching to everyone at school to change their sinful ways.

Then there was my last step-father who also mocked my concern.

My current stepfather is also a bully.

I am trying to explore other faiths and philosophies other than the one I was born into…
    I can't give my heat and soul to anything if there are other options that could also be true.
    I'm calling bullshit here.

I also keep reading this as - "Your First Emmy"
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I'm calling bullshit here.

Why?
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

3rd grade. There was an abusive fat boy who used to sit across from me and constantly said things to me like, "You're so ugly", and "You're a piece of junk whose own mother doesn't love you". Yes, kids are actually that evil.

I, to this day, do not know what I did to spark off his hatred. Prior to this, the whole world was my friend. Suddenly Fatboy was my worst enemy; the rest of my graduating class was not far behind.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    3rd grade. There was an abusive fat boy who used to sit across from me and constantly said things to me like, "You're so ugly", and "You're a piece of junk whose own mother doesn't love you". Yes, kids are actually that evil.

I, to this day, do not know what I did to spark off his hatred. Prior to this, the whole world was my friend. Suddenly Fatboy was my worst enemy; the rest of my graduating class was not far behind.
    Well at least you don't come from a family of diabetes amputees. That's what I would have said.

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Well at least you don't come from a family of diabetes amputees. That's what I would have said.
    LOL. One thing to be grateful for!!

Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

My first enemy was a girl from the earlier years of elementary school. She befriended me, but when it became painfully obvious that I was an odd kid and quite different from the other little girls, she pulled that nifty two-faced trick of playing to me when nobody was around...and playing to the popular kids (in this case, everyone else) the other ninety percent of the time.

This involved lots of me hearing things secondhand, coping with a lot of malicious gossip at a young age, and finally - after I confronted her - having to manage what rapidly disintegrated into full-scale bullying from the girls at large, while the teachers turned a blind eye to my plight. So that was pretty shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    This girl who was mean to me in high school because she had a crush in my boyfriend. I had never been treated so meanly for doing nothing. I just remember being like shocked by her behavior and not wanting to interact with her in any way.
    This has happened to me a lot, unfortunately. In high school, I once made enemies out of an entire pack of girls whose crush had asked me out. I didn't even know he was their crush; I was the new girl and had formed somewhat fragile friendships with these ladies, only to discover that my decision to date this boy was apparently, in their eyes, an act of betrayal.

Being that it was high school, nobody wanted to talk it out or openly express their discontent in a well-meaning, productive way. Instead, I had about fifteen girls creating and spreading rumors about me, coming up with inside jokes about how the guy was undoubtedly using me, and generally going out of their way on a daily basis to make sure that I was very, very aware that they all thought of me as some degenerate little harlot. Fun times.

The thing that hurt the most, though, was that three of these girls - and one in particular - were people I had grown to consider close friends. I don't think I ever really got over it; I forgave, but I never forgot. I repaired my friendship with the closest girl and we're still tight to this day, but we are not without our bumps in the road.

My worldview still involves quite a bit of mistrust when it comes to women, which is too bad, but I think I was pretty deeply affected and shaped by the experiences of my childhood. It's hard to unlearn that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Could be worse. Could be "Your First Enema." Which is what I might have read upon first glance.
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 cp
    so SX it hurts
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

~ Gryffindor on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets ~

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

I never hated anyone outside family until later in life, in my 20s when a couple of people went really out of their way to earn my hatred. They did it by torturing people I really love on my behalf, since they could not get a reaction out of me. I am not imagining this - in one case this was said to my face and in the other, confirmed in so many words.

That being said I was picked on constantly. Kids were mean to me for as long as I can remember. I don't even know when it started; but I just expected it so I didn't bother hating anyone specific. I lived inside my head. Read tons of fiction, came up with elaborate fantasies from a young age, worked on music. Spent many lunch periods alone in the music room. My next door neighbor started attacking me with sticks and punching when I was very little and I fought back a little and then ran through a secret hole in the fence back to my yard.. I cried because I thought we were friends.. bastard. But other than that.. I expected all the girls to hate me and call me names and laugh every time I raised my hand in class because I was a nerd (aka, really smart). I was mocked for Jewish heritage, atheism, intelligence, ugliness, clothing, music, anything. At school it was sort of "how dare you exist" - I don't know what I did to deserve it but I was the scapegoat. But I expected it and didn't focus on any particular person. I stood up to them directly in 3rd grade... when the cool girls asked me to be in their group but they said I couldn't bring my one and only friend. I told them no, she's my friend and we stick together. After that they hated me even more, but by that point they didn't even exist to me. I'd become immune to caring. In fact I was more shocked when someone was nice to me or DIDNT snort and bleat when I opened my mouth. And it may be worth adding, my "one and only friend" was jealous of me all my life and as she got older she was manipulative, talked behind my back and tried to ruin my life. It broke my heart and I cut her off once and for all after an incident in high school, but I wouldn't call her an "enemy" because it didn't consume my mind with hatred. I had other things to think about like my fantasy space fights and my music auditions and by age 16, a very serious chronic illness.

My first diary entry as a little kid is a sketch of my father with his eyes gauged out, bleeding, and me holding a knife. It says something like "Dad I hate you I wanna cut your eyes out." At school I kept my mouth shut and disappeared into my head but at home, I fought tooth and nail over every little thing.

I love my father to pieces but we had a very very volatile relationship when I was growing up, due to being too similar. To this day he is very good at provoking me, and that is a feat, because for most people it's impossible to get a reaction out of me unless I let you.

Be kind and respectful or you don't exist.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by AntiheroComplex View Post
    This has happened to me a lot, unfortunately. In high school, I once made enemies out of an entire pack of girls whose crush had asked me out. I didn't even know he was their crush; I was the new girl and had formed somewhat fragile friendships with these ladies, only to discover that my decision to date this boy was apparently, in their eyes, an act of betrayal.

Being that it was high school, nobody wanted to talk it out or openly express their discontent in a well-meaning, productive way. Instead, I had about fifteen girls creating and spreading rumors about me, coming up with inside jokes about how the guy was undoubtedly using me, and generally going out of their way on a daily basis to make sure that I was very, very aware that they all thought of me as some degenerate little harlot. Fun times.

The thing that hurt the most, though, was that three of these girls - and one in particular - were people I had grown to consider close friends. I don't think I ever really got over it; I forgave, but I never forgot. I repaired my friendship with the closest girl and we're still tight to this day, but we are not without our bumps in the road.

My worldview still involves quite a bit of mistrust when it comes to women, which is too bad, but I think I was pretty deeply affected and shaped by the experiences of my childhood. It's hard to unlearn that stuff.
    ugh that sucks! i hate dealing with that kind of thing so much. i think this is where choosing my friends has been helpful for me.
    i really don't have any friends who are weird about that kind of thing. it's really important to me that the people who i keep close are those who share my perspective on silly social rules, gossip, etc.

i can think of one girl who is a friend of a friend who i've tried to befriend since she's kind of in my circle now. she's a little gossipy for me, and honestly i've felt the most hurt by her in the couple years i've known her than any of my life-long friends. now i just try to keep my distance and keep interactions a little more superficial with her. sucks to have to do that, but it's worth it to not get dragged down into drama.

there are plenty of cool chicks out there.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

There was a guy who used to sit on me during recess in the first grade in an effort to get me to cry. He failed which apparently frustrated him. I used to wonder like where the hell are the teachers? I remember that a good friend did something that I got upset about where I did cry. Then this guy found out about it and it made him even more ticked off.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639