• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Go ahead; appreciate an INFJ today.

Kungpowish

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
two
INFJs are ...

- passionate
- strong (!!)
- kind
- focused
- creative
- funny
- turning my heart into putty

Their whole existence = putting a hand on my shoulder with their face near mine and pointing out to the horizon "Do you see it too?" And I do. They make me a better person just by being near me. :wubbie:

They're my favorite type. That's right. :wubbie:

We ENFJs all resent that. After we try so hard to make you happy, this is how you repay us? Well then, we may be forced to use our interpersonal skills against you! ... at least we would if it wouldn't upset the balance of things and upset people. It's hard to threaten as an ENFJ.

But on a more serious note, I have a friend who I think is INFJ (never tested) she is my favorite person to go to with problems but sometimes I think you need a little goofy in your life.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
We ENFJs all resent that. After we try so hard to make you happy, this is how you repay us? Well then, we may be forced to use our interpersonal skills against you! ... at least we would if it wouldn't upset the balance of things and upset people. It's hard to threaten as an ENFJ.

:D

I like ENFJs. Not for dating, though it's possible I haven't met the right one ... I've noticed a tendency for them to be staunch in a way that I don't care for. I admire their people skills though; mine are pathetic in comparison. An ENFJ friend or business partner sounds good. :hug:

But for love, the I's have it. :wubbie:

Kungpowish

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
two
:D
I like ENFJs. Not for dating, though it's possible I haven't met the right one ...

Well, we have our flaws like anyone else, but have you seriously considered the devotion an ENFJ can offer you? We may want things a certain way but there is no one like an ENFJ for making you feel valued... because you are.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Geez, where are all you people and why aren't you on the dating scene in my area? I get the impression I'm being jipped out of some lovin'

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Geez, where are all you people and why aren't you on the dating scene in my area? I get the impression I'm being jipped out of some lovin'

True true. There seems to be some kind of disconnect between people that like INFJs online and people that like them IRL. Maybe they're just blind to our INFJ awesomeness.

Maybe I should make a T-shirt that says, "YES, I am an INFJ."

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
True true. There seems to be some kind of disconnect between people that like INFJs online and people that like them IRL. Maybe they're just blind to our INFJ awesomeness.

That's not as ridiculous as you think it is. I'd talk to you. :D

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I'm probably buying this t-shirt.

loved_by_an_idealist_infj_customized_tshirt-p235141752869494809334k_400.jpg

Just 'cause I'm nice like that and want to make it easier for INFJ lovers to find me :)

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
YES! All INFJs should be branded so we know! I'd talk to you too!

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Just 'cause I'm nice like that and want to make it easier for INFJ lovers to find me :)

Nice!

I'll have 'INFJ' on the front of mine with this on the back:

436b89e04850136baa38898ca6640440

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Only INTPs are allowed shirts with their type on it!

I should dig mine out...

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I WANT A T-SHIRT. Only I don't want it girly and flowery, I want it to be black and deep and epic :B