• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Go ahead; appreciate an INFJ today.

Winds of Thor

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
(*pats self on the back*)

You go ... uh ... me!

Pffft! Whatever. Wisdom is gained through life experience and has nothing to do with personality type.

^2

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Really? :huh:
I think they can seem wise beyond their years.

Eh, we may seem it, but I don't think so. We have a pseudo wisdom through our forward-thinking style, but it lacks when we need to think faster. An example is that I recently just made an enemy of an immature sensor because I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

Well I guess I make enemies of people that almost seem to deserve to be enemies, not just because they're different. (The Sensor would have been fine if he wasn't so disrespectful and shallow-thinking. Good thing there are enough great sensors I know (ESTP, ISFP, and ISFJ) that it doesn't ruin my view of the awesomeness of their sensor-ness, but that's a different thread)

I loves me some cats, too bad my dad has mean allergies to cat hair so we can't have one. I do love our dog a lot, he's extraordinarily lovable.

I love the complex personalities INFJs have. Unlike many other types that can be figured out just by knowing their hobbies or their job, you have to dig into an INFJ to know what's up with them, and unless you're an NF it'll be tough or confounding :D

R

Riva

Don't fall in love with INFJ girls. If they turn you down you'll never fall in love again.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
With INFJs I feel... safe. Like I can unload my layers of armor and just kick back and relax for a bit. Thanks. :wub:

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
no, i totally deserve it. it's karma i think.

awww. sorry to hear that. the univere is full of infinite chances at love though, don't you think?

"Of all pains, the greatest pain,
Is to love, and to love in vain."---george granville​

:sorry:

P

Phantonym

I think they can seem wise beyond their years.

Eh, we may seem it, but I don't think so.

You know, I'm always afraid that some day people will find out that I'm not really as wise or smart as they think I am. It's just a bluff :blush: I am aware that there are some things that make sense to me but I'm also aware of how much I really need to learn.
I think INFJ's might appear wiser because most of the time they quietly observe and only say something when it is relevant. It might help to avoid those "foot in mouth" situations :cheese:. But we're not immune to those :doh: moments! :newwink:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know, I'm always afraid that some day people will find out that I'm not really as wise or smart as they think I am. It's just a bluff :blush: I am aware that there are some things that make sense to me but I'm also aware of how much I really need to learn.
I think INFJ's might appear wiser because most of the time they quietly observe and only say something when it is relevant. It might help to avoid those "foot in mouth" situations :cheese:. But we're not immune to those :doh: moments! :newwink:

Well, no one is immune to that :D
You're just not giving yourself credit, which is typical of INFx types. ;)

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think it's really interesting how, supposedly, INFJs are 'rare' and yet there are so many here. I have yet to meet a fellow INFJ but would love to.

I can't really say that I have the ability to look into people and divine what's going on inside of them. I'm really not that great of an 'encourager' either because half the time I don't want to disappoint someone by falling short of what their expectations.

What I do enjoy doing, is listening to people who come to me when they need someoneto talk to and asking them questions that force themselves to access their situation from a different perspective. I guess the best way I can describe it is that I help my friends understand what's going on inside them or how they're feeling about a given situation by getting them to think out loud.

In the end, I find that I haven't given them the answers so much as I've just asked them a questions, and the answers they give are the answer they need.

I, too, love my cat, Sophie.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think it's really interesting how, supposedly, INFJs are 'rare' and yet there are so many here. I have yet to meet a fellow INFJ but would love to.

The internet is the IN's playground. And then considering the subject of this forum it makes sense that INFJs would be attracted to it. Where to find an INFJ? TypologyCentral (and INTPcentral) :)

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The internet is the IN's playground. And then considering the subject of this forum it makes sense that INFJs would be attracted to it. Where to find an INFJ? TypologyCentral (and INTPcentral) :)

Haha, I meant I don't know an INFJ IRL.
But you're right for sure. The internet is the perfect place for INFJs.
INFJs are great online but I would love to meet another 'me' in the real world. We'd be our new best friends.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFJs are great online but I would love to meet another 'me' in the real world. We'd be our new best friends.

I knew what you meant. I just felt like commenting :)

Perhaps arrange a meet-up with the members here?

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I knew what you meant. I just felt like commenting :)

Perhaps arrange a meet-up with the members here?

Yeah, I know there's a number of folks here that are in the DFW area. I just might see about setting something up ;)

Have you ever been to a meet-up?
It'd be AWESOME to have an INFJ meet-up. :yes:

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4

I have yet to meet an INFJ IRL. I've met all the ones I know online.

Where are y'all hiding? ;)