• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Go ahead; appreciate an INFJ today.

D

Dali

How can there not be an appreciation thread for these most awesome people? Or are they so intuitive that they already know how awesome they are?

Last year, at a time when I was feeling really down and emotionally raw, I spoke to an INFJ friend of mine and asked her what she honestly thought of me. It was like a comprehensive johari/nohari filled out by my closest family members. She told me my best attributes, some I had no idea of but realised were true, and she told me my areas of improvement, one or two I was not aware of but realised were there and, in short, was honest with me and nice at the same time. Most of all, she was stunningly perceptive which was quite impressive because I'm not exactly an open book.

Same thing happened a few weeks later; realising I was down, another INFJ friend gave me a pep talk in which she intuited my anxieties and addressed them in a way that laid them bare and helped me solve them while she guided me.

I appreciate my two INFJs, they're sweet, they're funny, they're intelligent, they've always been there for me and, although I'd never tell them this, I do love them too.

All hail the INFJ.

wolfy

awsm
I don't know any INFJ in real life I don't think. I have to say though, anyone who will do that kind of thing for you is worth their weight in gold.

maliafee

INFJs are the best. They are really interesting and insightful and loving/understanding. Plus, they actually DO things with their ideas, as opposed to just HAVING the ideas. My INFJ friend from Montreal is coming in tomorrow night to stay with us for 11 days! HOORAY!

R

Riva

INFJs are the best. They are really interesting and insightful and loving/understanding. Plus, they actually DO things with their ideas, as opposed to just HAVING the ideas. My INFJ friend from Montreal is coming in tomorrow night to stay with us for 11 days! HOORAY!

off topic -

don't be surprised if you lose your cat with she gone. ;)

INFJs love cats.

D

Dali

anyone who will do that kind of thing for you is worth their weight in gold.

They are. They really are.

aww, how sweet

:blush:

Can you send her my way after those 11 days? Pretty please with... uh... sweet things on top.

INFJs love cats.

Huh? That's because they're like cats in so many ways; some Fe here, some Ti there (yes, I just ascribed Ti to cats), a little bit of haughty, a little bit of adorable, the quiet forcefulness... INFJs are cats personified.

V

violaine

Huh? That's because they're like cats in so many ways; some Fe here, some Ti there (yes, I just ascribed Ti to cats), a little bit of haughty, a little bit of adorable, the quiet forcefulness... INFJs are cats personified.

Heh, yes, we are slightly haughty and particular. (Hmm, never to intimidate, just in the way we hold ourselves.) I appreciate that in my fellow INFJs, along with the quiet forcefulness you mentioned.

I absolutely love reading the INFJs here... it was such an odd, unsettling experience at first because I have never identified completely with anyone. (I don't think Morrissey counts. :p) But so many things resonate with me here, it's become something I really enjoy and look forward to. Thank you INFJs! :wubbie:

MissxMassacre

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I appreciate my two INFJs, they're sweet, they're funny, they're intelligent, they've always been there for me and, although I'd never tell them this, I do love them too.

All hail the INFJ.
That's so sweet of you to say, and I must say, I can find myself in this.

INFJs are the best. They are really interesting and insightful and loving/understanding. Plus, they actually DO things with their ideas, as opposed to just HAVING the ideas.
Hey that actually sounds like me being described by one of my best friends!

INFJs love cats.
That should explain why I have this big love for cats.

Maybe is this the reason why cats always seem to like me as much I like them.

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Heh, yes, we are slightly haughty and particular. (Hmm, never to intimidate, just in the way we hold ourselves.) I appreciate that in my fellow INFJs, along with the quiet forcefulness you mentioned.

I absolutely love reading the INFJs here... it was such an odd, unsettling experience at first because I have never identified completely with anyone. (I don't think Morrissey counts. :p) But so many things resonate with me here, it's become something I really enjoy and look forward to. Thank you INFJs! :wubbie:

:hug: :happy:

S

Sniffles

+1 here. In particular, I'll openly admit that sanveane is among my favorites of the INFJs here to read. :blush:

V

violaine

Aw, :blush: Thank you kindly, P. We have a mutual INFJ post-stalk-fest going on then. :)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFJs come off as exceptionally intelligent & insightful, and their humor is subtle and wonderful.
I don't know of any in person....just going off of people online & Morrissey of course :tongue:

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
i have an infj buddy, we usually talk for hours on end. it's like we can't run out of topics, because there's always a new one coming up from another.

it's brilliant!

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Add another cat-loving INFJ to the list. Sadly, one of our little darlings died of cancer two weeks ago. Kira was only 3 years old and had the sweetest personality - shy, but friendly. If cats have MBTI types, she was an INFJ.

Her brother Maks is quite different - very extraverted and attention-seeking, but also gentle and cuddly. I can't decide if he's ENFJ or ENFP. Neither cat ever scratched a human (except by accident).

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I just quitted my relationship with my infj today, cause she went into an emotional moment which was not wise.

I appreciate them, but its hard to do so... wise they are not

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
(*pats self on the back*)

You go ... uh ... me!

I just quitted my relationship with my infj today, cause she went into an emotional moment which was not wise.

I appreciate them, but its hard to do so... wise they are not

Pffft! Whatever. Wisdom is gained through life experience and has nothing to do with personality type.