• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs: cat-like?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think she meant the abstraction of how her face is shaped, not her actual face.

Right, this is what I meant. It's more of the overall look than the actual features. For instance, compare this to Malia's recent photo of her INFJ mother here.

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
My INFJ wife is cat-like in appearance with regard to high, prominent,(beautiful) cheekbones, and large (gorgeous) green eyes.

More importantly, she is catlike in manner. For years I referred to her as my little "Bobcat" because she would sit among me and my friends very still, pretty, and quiet, saying nothing at all, and then all of a sudden blurt something out and slam someone. That to me is a feline attack, stealthy, completely unannounced, and lethal. :D

Seksay!! :D

Heh... I do the same thing, generally I wait and watch during conversations. Until I feel I have something interesting to say. Then I clam up again. ;)

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Right, this is what I meant. It's more of the overall look than the actual features. For instance, compare this to Malia's recent photo of her INFJ mother here.

Wow! That's cool! I see what you are talking about Lauren. :D

Heh... I do the same thing, generally I wait and watch during conversations. Until I feel I have something interesting to say. Then I clam up again. ;)

Biaxident, you can be quite the smart ass online. Are you just as so IRL? I can't imagine you as too quiet and reserved, it just doesn't fit the whole Neanderthal Karate Expert thing you have going on. ;)

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Seksay!! :D

I totally read that as the Finnish way of saying sexy: Seksikas (A is umlauted, stupid American keyboard)

I can really see how Halla got attracted to her :D

Too bad the INFJ sexiness works best with women. All the INFJ men I know are kind of muddled by the feminine look (Myself included). I'll just blame it on my mutt heritage :p

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
Wow! That's cool! I see what you are talking about Lauren. :D

Biaxident, you can be quite the smart ass online. Are you just as so IRL? I can't imagine you as too quiet and reserved, it just doesn't fit the whole Neanderthal Karate Expert thing you have going on. ;)

Yes, I am a card carrying member of the National Sarcasm Society. And practice regularly. :)

I am usually quiet and reserved in unfamiliar settings, till I get comfortable. How I act depends largely on my mood, I am odd like that.

If I like you, I am more likely to add my input to a conversation, even if it's silly. If I don't, and I say something to you, it's generally to piss you off and make you feel stupid.

It's a good thing I don't genuinely dislike many people. :D

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Yes, I am a card carrying member of the National Sarcasm Society. And practice regularly. :)

I am usually quiet and reserved in unfamiliar settings, till I get comfortable. How I act depends largely on my mood, I am odd like that.

If I like you, I am more likely to add my input to a conversation, even if it's silly. If I don't, and I say something to you, it's generally to piss you off and make you feel stupid.

Ditto!

Vildechaya

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
YES THEY DO!!!!OMG;) My sister is INFJ and is catlike in every way! gracefull, soft, warm, quiet. silky hair and green catlike eyes! and when she is offended she becomes indignant in a catlike way! Human kittys they are!!!!!

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
YES THEY DO!!!!OMG;) My sister is INFJ and is catlike in every way! gracefull, soft, warm, quiet. silky hair and green catlike eyes! and when she is offended she becomes indignant in a catlike way! Human kittys they are!!!!!

Does she walk up behind you and scare you because you didn't hear her?

I do that to my wife regularly. :D

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
My spirit animal is the seal. People say you often look like your spirit animal, and I think I actually do look a little bit like a seal.

I could be seen as "cat-like" too, though.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I love it! Glad to be on your good side, Hah! :D

nanook

a scream in a vortex
My spirit animal is the seal. People say you often look like your spirit animal, and I think I actually do look a little bit like a seal.

i love seals. my belly has some resemblance to a cuddly seal baby.

sade

I've been told that I resemble a (roe) deer by many. Partly because of the lanky physique, and the grace I carry myself with. The grace is probably what INFJs are said to have, but I find it a bit puzzling.

Personally, I could see myself as cat like also.

Ruby Tuesday

MBTI Type
INFJ
Hmmm, I have green eyes and would like to think I'm catlike, but then I've always identified very strongly with pusscatters. (I especially love that "Eff off" thing they do with their tails when leaving a room on their own terms). Given that I'm getting heavyset in my middle age others might think I'm more narwhal-esque or something like that!

nanook

a scream in a vortex
i think there are two understandings on what a cat face is.
one is defined by strong cheekbones (makes you think of a panther, rather than a cat)

example: skunk anansie (istp i think, but of course a lot of people have strong cheekbones. women anyway)

the other one has usually very flat cheekbones, is round like a cat, seen upfront on a two dimensional portrait and it has a rounded nose that flows into the rounded forehead into a very seamless way. there is also something about the rills under the nose that flow into the upper lip shape, creating an opposite rounding, just like cats have it. so you have this pattern: )(

2009-04-01_044901.jpg

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
A cat? Haven't heard that one. And wouldn't relate myself to that either. When I was born the nurses said I looked japanese bcs of the shape of my eyes. That's prolly the closest to that.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I like cats but I wouldn't say I'm cat-like at all.