• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs: cat-like?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Is it just me or do INFJs have a somewhat cat-like appearance?

P

Phantonym

The look in their eyes? Maybe yes.

Fur coats? NO!

The I-do-whatever-I-want poise? Maybe yes

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I smile widely for pictures I look something like a cat.

And I wouldn't have known if no one had told me. My dimples appear and my eyes become slanted. It was cute when I was little but now I just look like I'm up to no good.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Man.... you INF weirdos and your cat fetishes....

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
INFJs are mostly Furries.

furries.jpg

R

Riva

i knew this thread was started by an INFP just by reading its title.:D

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Many friends IRL have said I remind them of a cat, personality-wise, and also regarding physical appearance. Eyes/face, etc.

However I am sorely lacking in that air of feline grace/poise.
Sesortard-klutz.
Painfully so.
:D

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
maybe there is something personality-physically wise about it. i'd like to think that INFJs have a more powerful personality figure than a cat though.

example: for ENFP (and most likely ENTP too) i'd say reminisce a phoenix in personality (burn -> death -> rebirth -> burn).

ConchShell

MBTI Type
ENFP
And I wouldn't have known if no one had told me. My dimples appear and my eyes become slanted. It was cute when I was little but now I just look like I'm up to no good.
Must be the Cheshire cat and it's indestructable grin.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
example: for ENFP (and most likely ENTP too) i'd say reminisce a phoenix in personality (burn -> death -> rebirth -> burn).

That's actually a cool comparison. Sometimes dead, but never for too long.