• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] my INFJ wants to watch startrek with me

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He's been huffing burnt transmission fluid again.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ah thats no analysis thats humor to sound like I want to analyze a perfect situation. And btw thats again no analysis it has no results

And now I follow Pinks advice, beam my up :cheers: :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm simply going to give you a smooch and pretend that I can understand your crazy German ways.

And everyone should follow my advice. I'm perfect.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Why wouldn't you want to watch them with her?

Embarrased to be a closet Trekkie? ;)

I'm watching them again this week too!

invaderzim

MBTI Type
INFJ
lol nerds. my ENTJ mom use to force me to watch all the star trek episodes. let her watch some of the old movies too like Insurrection.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ouh insurrection reminds me of that:

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeLTyPCZBJg"]Battle aboard the Amerigo[/YOUTUBE]

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
And this, also cool :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ69GzLa2-w"]Queen of Blades[/YOUTUBE]

Shelovesyoumaybe

MBTI Type
INFP
I would definitely take it positively and no other way. She's obviously trying to connect with you - find something you love and love it herself so that she can further relate to you and further the connecting.

G'luck.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
"There is an old saying: fortune favours the bold. Well I guess we are about to find out"

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SArkbW6nthg"]Sacrifice of Angels[/YOUTUBE]

MJ_

MBTI Type
INFj
No deep space nine fans.... as usual I'm beside myself in my lonely deep space nine fandom.

Don't worry. DS9 is my favorite of all the trek series. It ranks in my top 5, for SF series.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Don't worry. DS9 is my favorite of all the trek series. It ranks in my top 5, for SF series.

Thx now you totally ruined the romantic atmosphere -.-

MJ_

MBTI Type
INFj
Sorry. DS9 was lovely, but my heart belongs to Farscape.

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
ah, when I was a little girl my dad and I would sit up late watching StarTrek next gen episodes or sometimes the original episodes and he would ask me how they related to current ethical, political, or general philosophical topics. It was a bonding time for us. :heart: All StarTreks will be a little special to me. :cheese:

Also, yay that your girl wants to bond with you! Totally cool. ^_^

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My INFJ proposed yesterday literally... she said that the upcoming month, which will be startrek month on television, she will watch em all with me :D

Could that be, by chance part of a more complex elaborate plan, I fail to recognize ? :D

Who ever said NF's don't dig geeky sci-fi shows? Now I'm not obsessed with them, but I LOVE reading sci-fi books, and some of my favorite movies are sci-fi. I'm a total geek at heart.:smile:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Well you are all a bunch of INFJs. You have still not managed to see the bigger picture here.

My infj got 3 cupboards full of books about scifi fairytales and whatsoever. But there is not one single book about the physics behind it.

And now, imagine... what happens, if that lone (very lone, lone) NT guy is politely and out of full intrest asked to watch startrek with him?

Now you got it ! All hell will break loose, I wont stop explaining the background, all the details, schematics, ideas, philosophies and starfleet orders to her until she either falls asleep or pretends to have fallen asleep. :D

Nono, you still have a lot to learn, A LOT TO LEARN ! :D:D:D

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol nerds. my ENTJ mom use to force me to watch all the star trek episodes. let her watch some of the old movies too like Insurrection.

*cough* *wheeze* *sputter* Wha what? "Insurrection" is OLD? :huh: