• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I need help proving a point.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Or you could not try and intentionally cause negative emotions in others? Just a thought.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
I'm drawn to ask why you need to use this particular method to prove your point. And if it's even necessary to prove that particular point anyway.

Apologies for not helping you... well actually I'm not really sorry...

But I'll move on out now unless invited back in.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Tell her that she's just like her mother. That works for most women.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Disagreeing with, antagonizing, or trying to control my ENFJ sister will make her very angry. As well as relentless criticism. But it's usually not safe afterwards for the person who made her mad.

Priori

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
It's hard to explain really and I'm not entirely certain I want to go through with it.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Making someone angry in the way you want to depends on how easy to upset they are and how well you know them to know where to strike. It's kind of Machiavellian in the sense that you're basically going to take information they've revealed to you and use it against them. It also depends on how much you pay attention to what they say to know when they're in a vulnerable moment and if you retain that information.

It's so funny you start this topic because when santtu made his thread about faults I was going to write that I know I egotrip over the fact that I know how to get the people I'm close with going from 0-60 in anger pretty quickly.

Do whatever you're going to do then get the hell out of Dodge. ;)

Priori

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I don't want to hurt her, just make her feel and I'm not qualified to be meddling like that.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't want to hurt her, just make her feel and I'm not qualified to be meddling like that.

Well the only way INTPs can ever make me feel (or anyone) is by exercising that Fe.