• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP sadness.....

ConchShell

MBTI Type
ENFP
I've learnt that it passes by. Today gives way to tomorrow, and tomorrow is always different to today. So I go off to sleep in the evening knowing that tomorrow will bring different things, and hopefully some people to turn my silly switch on with.

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
Oh wait, I just read that you said what do we do when we DO NOT get it... uhh, when I don't get it, I pretty much have a kept-to-myself breakdown. I'm working on that though. Sometimes I just have to step back and say... this will be over soon and I will have the attention I require... man, that sounds so needy, but hopefully other ENFPs will understand. I just think that it always comes eventually and don't give up just cause you don't have it right away or think that it speaks to your ENTIRE LIFE or your ENTIRE PERSON. It is sad for us, but it doesn't need to be sad for long because it will (at least in my experience) change... and you just have to wait it out a little longer.

+2 . . .?