• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFJs, what other types have you tested as?

MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
INFP (often), ENFJ (sometimes), ISFP (sometimes), ENFP (sometimes), INTP (occasionally), ISFJ (occasionally)

BallentineChen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
INTJ on two occasions and INTP on one. I test more as INTJ in work situations and INTP once during my short interest in history.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
First time I tested, I came out as ISFJ, but I became aware that I hadn't really understood Keirsey's questions. The description didn't describe me too well. After that, I always came out as INFJ. Once INTJ, but I don't think that test was very reliable.

istina

MBTI Type
INFJ
When I was a teenager, I tested as either an ENFJ or XNFJ. From 18 and on, though, I've consistently gotten INFJ and it's the only profile that's ever fit me.

somers90

MBTI Type
INFJ
Occasionally, as INTJ. I suspect due to upbringing. My ISTJ dad can not tolerate slip-ups and emotional baggages.

MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
6w5
Occasionally, as INTJ. I suspect due to upbringing. My ISTJ dad can not tolerate slip-ups and emotional baggages.

That makes two of us. I almost exclusively test INTJ thanks to my ISTJ dad as well.

Requeim

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
i have tested as every introverted type except ISTJ

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The first time I took the cognitive processes test it said I could be INFP.

Quay

Peaced
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISFJ, INFP and INTP

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFP, mainly. Also the occasional INTJ and ISFJ. My N/S and F/T are usually pretty close to 50/50, but most often I score as INFJ, and that description fits me best.

Horrible Aesthete

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I first took the test at eighteen and tested as an INFJ. This remained true until about age 22-24, when I tested as an INTJ. I believe that this was due to discovering the works of Ayn Rand, via randomly picking up the Fountainhead on a trip through Asia. I immersed myself in her works, going so far as to adopt Objectivism as a way of life. Rand herself was an INTJ, I believe, as are her main characters. I have since abandoned Objectivism, and score consistently as an INFJ, albeit my F is only at 53%.

ItsAGuy

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
There was one day where I got ISFJ and INTJ ... but since then I seem to have been restored to my INFJness... which, hard as it is to be, I find preferable. Just wish more other types would notice/understand us!

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
There was one day where I got ISFJ and INTJ ... but since then I seem to have been restored to my INFJness... which, hard as it is to be, I find preferable. Just wish more other types would notice/understand us!

That is so weird... I too have tested as an INTJ and ISFJ...and a bunch of other types, but I thought I was an INTJ and an ISFJ for the longest time.

ItsAGuy

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
That is so weird... I too have tested as an INTJ and ISFJ...and a bunch of other types, but I thought I was an INTJ and an ISFJ for the longest time.

I was having a very difficult day the day I got those results; I'll bet it had a little something to do with it.

Fenekk

MBTI Type
INFJ
I have never tested anything besides INFJ, but I always test with pretty low Judging between 1% and 12% (and yes, I have gotten 1%, which is funny). My I rating is always high, about 30-45% despite how extroverted I seem in public, intuition is always very high as well around the same range as introversion, feeling tends to range from 15-30%.

Faine

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I've once tested as INFP and once tested as ENFJ. Every other time has been INFJ. It was the result I got the first time I took the test and I was amazed by how accurate it was; that's what got me interested in MBTI in the first place.

Last edited: