• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Are those "emo" mostly NF?

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Just my opinion ... I think sadness is indeed beautiful, and it's important to acknowledge it, but that is completely different from wallowing in it.

To me, Emo isn't even wallowing in it - it's simply commercializing it.

Emo, Grunge, Indie, etc. are simply the language of commercialization that helps people identify themselves into a market segment of idealogies ripe for the co-opting...

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm curious, are talking 'emo' someone who is/was/could be a cutter/self-injurer (because if so nearly anyone could fall into that category, just as nearly anyone could get ptsd if put in the right, er...wrong, situation). But, if we're talking emo, like "that emo kid", like his-pants-are-so-tight-I-wonder-if-he'll-be-able-to-reproduce-emo, than I don't know.