• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] How to spot an INFJ?

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You really need a spanking.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Very easy to spot an INFJ, see below:

ostrich_head_in_ground_full.jpg

Haha. They're usually hiding somewhere. They look like Waldo from "Where's Waldo" in group photos.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ugh, you make us all sound so mousey.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am never in group photos. I hate to have my picture taken. But I don't disappear when I walk into a room, either (whether I might want to or not). We're not all unused to being noticed.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
My ESTP (See: Mr. Hyde) shadow bursts out and I try to get a lot of attention from the picture-guy/gal. THAT'S what I do in group photos.

V

violaine

I'll keep saying what I always say... just look for the person running their errands/grocery shopping late at night into the early hours of the morning. He/she won't look peculiar but will be calm and unnaturally fresh faced for that time of night. :)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll keep saying what I always say... just look for the person running their errands/grocery shopping late at night into the early hours of the morning. He/she won't look peculiar but will be calm and unnaturally fresh faced for that time of night. :)

You've been following me i see
I don't "wake up" until like 6:30 pm

V

violaine

Lol. What is it with INFJs and the night? I love it as though it's a corporeal being. :p

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Me, too. Are we all night people?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Night time is great.

IMO introvert thing.

V

violaine

^No! You must be INFJ. :p ;)

Yeah... I can imagine there is an army of INFPs scampering around doing weird stuff in the wee hours too.

(FTR, not seriously drawing a correlation between love of the night and type.)

Last edited:

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Night and winter are both more introspective than day and summer, for example. I think it is common for people who are introspective and quiet to prefer the more introspective and quiet times. Both night and winter share this in common.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I -do- have more gumption around 6-7 pm. I love walking at night, too.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I particularly love the night when the sky is clear and the stars are visible. In new Zealand we get some truly spectacular night skies, since there is less light pollution here. It reminds me of our place in the universe - I can stare at it for hours.

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm a night person as well, and prefer winter over summer, gray clouds and rain over blue skies and sunshine. I love thunderstorms and the sound of rain, I have laid down in my swing in my backyard during heavy rain for as long as 2 hours before, very relaxing and calming, a little out of the ordinary for most but not that strange. I can relate to wearing solid colors, I'm the same way, mostly short sleeve collar shirts and khaki pants from places like Old Navy, Gap , ect. I've had 4 vehicles in my life, and everyone has been black, I love a black car/truck. I also have a thing for old 80's alternative music.