• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP Pet Peeves

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hey, its all in good fun, we're just trying to figure ourselves out! If others have us figured and know it, let them tell us, so we can focus back at the topic at hand! * :hug: erin*

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
It's okay, NFs should be allowed to hijack all they want in their own subforum.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I'm surprised you people actually like NTs considering some of these pet peeves.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I'm surprised you people actually like NTs considering some of these pet peeves.

To me it seems like ENFPs have a lack of pet peeves, so I want to know what gets to them.

ENFPs, I know you have some weirder pet peeves than these.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
We're very accepting and forgiving ;)
And not all of you display these characteristics, and if you do, not all of the time, at least.

Same goes for you guys, why hang out with us when we're flaky, and unreliable and drive you up the wall when we're in a silly streak, not to mention hug you without warning :alttongue:

And Ajblaise, how about this one:

I could strangle people who think it's fun to just pick on someone and make them miserable for a week, just because they themselves are in desperate need of feeling better about themselves (by feeling superior over someone else) or because they're just simply bored. How they justify that to themselves, is beyond me.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
We're very accepting and forgiving ;)
And not all of you display these characteristics, and if you do, not all of the time, at least.

Same goes for you guys, why hang out with us when we're flaky, and unreliable and drive you up the wall when we're in a silly streak, not to mention hug you without warning :alttongue:

You can't out-silly an INTP.

And Ajblaise, how about this one:

I could strangle people who think it's fun to just pick on someone and make them miserable for a week, just because they themselves are in desperate need of feeling better about themselves (by feeling superior over someone else) or because they're just simply bored. How they justify that to themselves, is beyond me.

For you, where do you draw the line between playfully teasing and picking on someone?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You can't out-silly an INTP.

LOL, sure honey :hug:

For you, where do you draw the line between playfully teasing and picking on someone?

I draw the line where you see that the other person no longer enjoys the game. When you can tell they're upset. When they've asked you repeatedly to stop. When they burst out in tears you're already way over the line. Some even keep going till a person is hysterical. That's where I just wanna jump in and bang their head against a wall. Especially, if they feel the need to do this en plain public as we call it and laugh at the person with the support of like 20 people. Bully behavior basically.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
LOL, sure honey :hug:

What he means is, that everytime you feel that you have out-silly'd an INTP, there's another level of understanding in which only the INTP has knowledge off that counter-silly's your out-sillyness, that exists beyond your own comprehention.

It's a win-win situation for both. :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You haven't been around 3 ENFPs on a silly streak before, have you..:devil:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On the contrary, I've visited quite a few zoo's. :)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a pair of legs capable of running great distances when under pressure, a mind capable of thinking several steps ahead as to avoid running into dead-ends, and know Judoka in the rare case I do get cornered. Bring it on!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Are you ticklish? :coffee:

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not that much, built up an immunity due to having an ESFJ sister.

(Only ticklish if I don't see it coming. :p )

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
damn...maybe i'm not. is it possible i'm an infp? or what? hmm....don't confuse me people!! but really...no one would ever call me loud or in your face...ever.
I know 2 ENFPS and neither of them are loud and in-your-face sorts. They have a certain amount of confidence and warm exuberance but they don't exactly dance about waving their arms shouting, "Look at me!", as some people are intimating they should. In fact, I wouldn't even say they were necessarily the centre of attention, yet the way in which they participate in the conversation has quite a strong effect on the mood of the room. I actually find the engaged way they listen and converse is the 'loudest' part of their ENFP attibutes. And both friends definitely have their quiet, shut-down periods. One of them and I bonded over a discussion of our shared 'hermit tendencies'.

Oh, and I totally agree with what was said about NFs hijacking. If you're in the NF subforum and don't like hijacking, go elsewhere/consider retyping yourself. :smile:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know 2 ENFPS and neither of them are loud and in-your-face sorts. They have a certain amount of confidence and warm exuberance but they don't exactly dance about waving their arms shouting, "Look at me!", as some people are intimating they should. In fact, I wouldn't even say they were necessarily the centre of attention, yet the way in which they participate in the conversation has quite a strong effect on the mood of the room. I actually find the engaged way they listen and converse is the 'loudest' part of their ENFP attibutes. And both friends definitely have their quiet, shut-down periods. One of them and I bonded over a discussion of our shared 'hermit tendencies'.

Oh, and I totally agree with what was said about NFs hijacking. If you're in the NF subforum and don't like hijacking, go elsewhere/consider retyping yourself. :smile:

cool thanks. that makes me feel better. i must be that sort then. :)

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
see i totally don't get this! comments like this make me think i'm not an extravert! what the hell! it doesn't apply to me at all.

I suppose we're all individuals.

It's probably more noticable in a group situation. One to one, I can have very nice conversations. However when there's a group, my enfp friend will try to dominate proceedings.

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
I know another ENFP and she and I are soo different. You cannot get her to shutup. I'm surprised she stops to breathe! She is really sweet, but I feel tired when we speak.

I normally sit there and listen. I am pretty shy IRL until I get to know someone. I will smile and listen, just will be careful what I say.

Here, I can hide behind my PC and be as loud, up front, or obnoxious as I want... It's great.