• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs: Hopeless Flirts?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wild, your not helping! :doh: Your only distracting!

I'm always distracted, that's what I am and what I do... and as for the cake it is pretty lush dontcha think!???!!!

But onto the more 'serious' topic of flirting I think our playfulness is getting misunderstood for sexual inuendo alot of the time.. Ahhh I don't know I don't really flirt not very good at it.. takes too much time... playing on the other hand :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:yay: I am, I am *jumps up and down*

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Playing IS flirting! :doh: And YOU ENFP's pretty much ASK for the sexual innuendo! :yes: It is not OUR fault! In fact, you are the ones who usually start with the innuendo in the first place! Then you blame us!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
:huh:What playing is flirting????... tell that to your defense lawyer when you get into trouble in the yard!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
:huh:What playing is flirting????... tell that to your defense lawyer when you get into trouble in the yard!

Everyone knows that playing is flirting Wild, where have you been? What do they teach you over there in Europe????!!? :shock:

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Actually how do you guys play it here... I have to admit we call it touch but then on this thread that would open up a whole other can of worms right :D

See what I mean by you starting the sexual innuendo Wild? You are talking about touching! :D:D:D

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Playing IS flirting! :doh: And YOU ENFP's pretty much ASK for the sexual innuendo! :yes: It is not OUR fault! In fact, you are the ones who usually start with the innuendo in the first place! Then you blame us!

I ask for sexual innuendos with my playful banter the same way women asked to be raped because they wear revealing clothing.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
And if you do love them the way you claim to, and your bond is that solid, then trust should not be an issue.
It is when you find them with their drawers around their ankles!

I totally understand not wanting to be entirely absorbed in your relationship. That's unhealthy. But I don't understand why other interactions have to revolve around sex. We'll just have to agree to disagree on this.

Be honest. You want your cake and eat it, too. That's all I want to hear. It's not about depriving the world of your "beneficial influence" to not flirt. Give me a break.

I don't really hear you ever talking about things from the point of view of what is best for your partner. Only what serves your own interests and inclination.
Have to agree.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Blue: and I don't see why it should be excluded. It's a fascinating topic. But I agree to disagree, np :)

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I'm sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings :hug:

Wild don't be silly, I'm an ISTJ I don't have feelings! ;)

Kyuuei> My point exactly, you ENFP girls are just too tempting! Then you back off and leave us when we give you what you ask for! It's not fair! :cry:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ No, My point is I don't ask for sexual innuendos at all. Not a bit. If i'm playing, that's exactly what I'm doing, there's no dual motivation there. Playing around ABOUT sex is not the same as asking for sex. Just like playful insults is not the same as insulting. The motivations and intentions behind the two are different.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
TBH I don't even really play around in that way much I just somehow find that people turn it into innuendo... anyone else find that?

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
^ I think this is the fulcrum of the entire thread. What we as ENFPs see as friendly and playful is not taken as that by other types and people around us.