• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Are enfps emotional labile and spastic?

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, I was just about to write something completely down and ask for opinions but your name; Fluffywolf is just tooooooo cute! XD Waaah.

Umm, yeah.

My pleasure. :3

A member called WildHorses? Maybe. I haven't been here that long. :(

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I was just about to write something completely down and ask for opinions but your name; Fluffywolf is just tooooooo cute! XD Waaah.

Umm, yeah.

z7shysterical.gif

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD

I actually ended up writing the thing anyhow.
Oh, I've come to the conclusion that I've emulated certain behaviors in the sense of ISTP, ESFP, ENFP, INTP, INFP. All of which has flooded me and I am drowning in the sense of MBTI. Thus I've come to the conclusion that when I felt in most harmony with my self was when I "emulated" the ENTP stand. So I have come to the conclusion that the only thing that I am really sure of is xxxP. :p
Also that feeling at peace and "I am in my own game" kind of thing should probably be what I initially find to be the way I interpret the world. But then again, perhaps not due to all the faces I used to do and how bored I somehow got. Oh well.

Erina: Want to go to candymountain? :3

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
yeah...i guess. i like to think i'm pretty calm and even tempered but i can be having a very calm conversation and then hear something that makes me say...wait what the fuck! did you just say...blah blah because you're fucking wrong! oh...it's not okay never mind...then back to normal....is that what you mean? :huh:

This is JUST IT!

:hug:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is JUST IT!

:hug:

haha :smile:

or sometimes it's...oh really?.......WELL FUCK YOU!! ...........
......no really....it's okay...you can feel that way if you want...i don't care. :)

edit...i sound really nice :blush:
i promise i really am!

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Yes! Its like someone is talking and I'm nodding and agreeing or just listening then they say it.

They say something that crosses some sort of line.

It takes me a minute to comprehend what just happened because its that - way out there to me. And then I look at them like they are some alien from another planet.

Then I do it. I can't help it. I can't control it. Its hopeless.

BAM - its out of my mouth and I can't take it back - and not for one second do I feel bad while telling them what I think. I do ALWAYS apologise after though....

Strange.

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Depends on the ENFP, I think. I recently told an ENFP I admired the fact that she was so emotionally mature/level-headed when it came to emotions. With other ones (all male), I've found that hypersensitivity was an issue. Maybe it was because it wasn't entirely just friendly between us.

Spastic - a little, yeah. :D