• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Are enfjs evil?

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I think they have the most acute ability to influence people. It is why the good ones are practically worshiped among their circle and a ways out of it, or are considered cruelly manipulative.

There is nothing more frustrating, depressing, and irritating than being checkmated emotionally. Fe is good at that when it needs/wants to.

Cronkle

MBTI Type
INFJ
How does an ENFJ emotionally checkmate?

Also, what would be an example of an emotional checkmate?

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Evil? I have no idea what you are talking about. I simply like to "influence" people.

burns.gif

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
How does an ENFJ emotionally checkmate?

Far be it for me to be the INFJ on this, but how wouldn't an ENFJ emotionally checkmate? You're Js!

If Fe's what you do, then you direct feeling. If Te's what I do, then I direct action. If someone's got other ideas, I direct them back to the task I've set. You do the same to an Fe tune. It's what J's do.

Also, what would be an example of an emotional checkmate?

Beats me.

(Boom Boom!)

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Far be it for me to be the INFJ on this, but how wouldn't an ENFJ emotionally checkmate? You're Js!

If Fe's what you do, then you direct feeling. If Te's what I do, then I direct action. If someone's got other ideas, I direct them back to the task I've set. You do the same to an Fe tune. It's what J's do.

Beats me.

(Boom Boom!)

Yeah, and then us Ps just ignore you and do it at our own damn pace.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
would you say that ENFJs are the best type at influencing people? or at least one of the best?

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, and then us Ps just ignore you and do it at our own damn pace.

Oh, don't get me started on Ne saboteurs! You guys and your freakin' in-directions! I've been thinking of starting this as a topic, something about how Ne users do that "emergent leadership" thing. It's either frustrating or it's attractive. Depends a bit on what other functions are at work as well.

would you say that ENFJs are the best type at influencing people? or at least one of the best?

One of the most motivated.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The ENFJ I know in particular is very charming & disarming, but he has little motivation :D. I told him he could be a benevolent dictator if he wanted to, but he said what's the point if being a dictator if you aren't evil. Ultimately, he seems too lazy :tongue:

I'm not sure what an ENFJ would have to go through to get really screwed up, but my friend has been though a lot & still has a big, warm, good heart.

Kalach

Filthy Apes!
MBTI Type
INTJ
The ENFJ I know in particular is very charming & disarming, but he has little motivation :D. I told him he could be a benevolent dictator if he wanted to, but he said what's the point if being a dictator if you aren't evil. Ultimately, he seems too lazy :tongue:

Sometimes, sometimes it's just so clear who is supposed to do what for whom.

See, OA, what if you'd said something like that to an ENTJ?

And the impression that the ENFJ is lazy? Think about it... lazy... not active in the practical, physical world... not, dare I say it, using... wait for it... Te!!!

But with all that schmoozing your ENFJ is doing, that guy really, really isn't lazy at all. That stuff is work! That charming, disarming stuff... it's work he can't not do.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sometimes, sometimes it's just so clear who is supposed to do what for whom.

See, OA, what if you'd said something like that to an ENTJ?

And the impression that the ENFJ is lazy? Think about it... lazy... not active in the practical, physical world... not, dare I say it, using... wait for it... Te!!!

But with all that schmoozing your ENFJ is doing, that guy really, really isn't lazy at all. That stuff is work! That charming, disarming stuff... it's work he can't not do.

I like his laziness, haha. I don't know too many unemployed, self-described slackers who manage to still be charming & not just seem like losers :D
I suppose his charm & disarm is where all of his efforts go. But he has so much potential I could see him being some kind of jovial despot, or you know, getting a paying job.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
jovial despot IS kind of a goal for Fe, right? i know it's always been my dream. well-fed, with squibbles of duck fat dripping down the corners of the mouth and a goblet of well-paired wine in hand...? "look how happy we are, sitting here now, feasting every day!"

i want to meet some enfjs, my aunt who is a counselor told me recently that my japanase grandmother was an enfj. explains sooooo much... and very strange for me bc she, as a result (tho i didn't know her well), was by far the most similar to me in my entire family. i totally share the chameleonesque change of colour on my face every time the chord progression marches on to a new chord.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is rather odd:

My mom was watching a Queen Latifah movie the other night, "Last Holiday". (It's not fine cinema or anything, but it's actually pretty sweet.) It *immediately* struck me that Timothy Hutton was playing an ENFJ (I would swear on a stack of Girl Scout cookies that he's really an ENFJ because all of his other characters are just so... well.. enfj-y...).

His character was this power freak motivational speaker from Hell who's life was rotten and selfish. hahaha, and his girlfriend, I swear you guys, that red-haired girl that's in everything and who I can never remember her name... is she or is she NOT an INTP? The two of them all over each other in the elevator was kinda hot...

*shakes head* Anyway! Just thought I'd share that random thought. It just suddenly became apparent to me what scary people ENFJs can be on a power trip... o_O

Priori

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
I know an ENFJ i'd like to see use her powers for evil more often. She knows how manipulate me in such a way that I know I'm being manipulated but she does it with such skill and style that I go along with it. It never ceases to impress me.