• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] does anyone else like to say weird or random things

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I do that.

Sometimes people laugh and then I feel happy.
Other times they just ignore me and then I feel REALLLLY stupid.

*Nod* Ditto

( Thought of Ditto on Rye... then imagined the purple goopy thing on rye and got a chuckle out of it :cheese: )

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Cookiemonster! I WANT COOKIEMONSTER!!!

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't even feel stupid if they decide to ignore me.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
No, I'm pretty sure you're the first and only person to ever do that.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Sweet. Remember there's plenty of dick-dom for everyone. Even you. :smooch:

Cronkle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Crabgrass, Crabgrass, Crabgrass, Crabgrass, Crabgrass, Crabgrass.

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All the time. Especially when I'm with my sister. When we get together we are the strangest, most random people on earth.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm with Trinity. *I* don't think they are random, but sometimes I forget to fill other people in on the previous thought-steps.

I especially like to ask people questions. For me they are not random, I have been pondering for a while before I present and inquire.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
I'm with Trinity. *I* don't think they are random, but sometimes I forget to fill other people in on the previous thought-steps.

I especially like to ask people questions. For me they are not random, I have been pondering for a while before I present and inquire.

Haven't you ever say something that's even random to you?

Sometimes I like to play with sounds... Rearrange the order of words.

Like Cookie cutter monster cooks crazy coconut... Crazy coconut monster cutter cookie? Crazy coco monster Cut-a cookie. Cookie katta monster crazy nut. Cookie kitty cad-a crazy nut. Cookie kitty had a crazy nut!

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
just to see and hopefully be amused with other peoples' reactions?

For the value of the random thing said in and of its own right yet presented in an interesting way, or for the shock value of the randomness itself?

For example, at work there is someone who will try to be funny by saying inappropriate things. It really doesn't matter what he says, you could interchange a lot of different equally inappropriate phrases; it's the shock value that he's going for.

Or, do you mean something kind of funny in its own right, made hilarious by its spontaneous introduction into the situation?

I find the latter to be more humorous. I usually do not say something spontaneous with the goal of introducing humor into the situation, until I think I've got a good one. I'm more of a sniper when it comes to that rather than spraying the area with suppressing fire.

:)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Honestly, no. At least it is not random or weird to me. What frustrates me is when something very much has meaning to me & makes sense to me & others view it as random. I don't consider myself weird, but I suppose I have moments in which I come off that way to others. Trying to be weird is kind of lame anyway...

I never say anything outlandish just to get attention...I don't really do much to seek attention though.