• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What sort of topics are NF type topics?

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I hate to admit it but except for your extreme post-whoring those couple of days I enjoyed most all of your posts 'over there'. Your wittiness rocks BTW and you had me literally laughing so hard I had tears with a couple of your posts. I would say just be yourself as that is good. Most of us are pretty easy-going and of course we love topics on stuffed animals :smile:!! You seem to be a good thread starter which is great we need them! I apologize for not being specific....that was all I could muster.

who?

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
you've been skimming again, haven't you? :(

me skim about you neatly organizing your stuffed characters around your bed and having one sleep on your tummy? Come on that was pure gold ;)

I have to wonder though, how did you feel when you awoke in the morning and the stuffy you had placed on your tummy was no longer there.....

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some NFs have great difficulty making the transition from mere mortal to saint. Some INFJ will offer helpful hints.
Ah, I see. And I was so hoping it had something to do with becoming a human canonball.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Aww... They're so nice, yet sometimes so cruel, too. Lovable, yet hurtful and demented creatures...

NFs are curious things, even though I don't tend to get along with them, except online, and with INFJs, who tend to turn on me in the end.

I believe they like to talk about social injustice and try to help the losers. Hence the reason they find NTs so interesting...

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
This section is called NF idyllic. I guess its sort of a place to talk about NF type topics... But I am not 100% sure what that means.

So anyone have any ideas?
What sort of threads belong here?
What sort of topics would you like to see discussed here?

:D

I feel like a party pooper on account of I'm about to get serious....but

...what about how NF's deal with stress.
Most are so good about helping others deal with things they
tend to forget about themselves until they are almost underwater.

What do you do to cope with stress?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I believe they like to talk about social injustice and try to help the losers. Hence the reason they find NTs so interesting...
You're hilarious.

marm

MBTI Type
INFP
Almost anything gets discussed at INFPgc. This NF section is either for NFs to discuss anything they want or else its about topics that directly relate to the combination of iNtuition and Feeling in specific terms of typology. However, not all NFs like discussing typology or even discussing their own type. I'd suppose this section is whatever people make of it. Start a topic and if everyone likes it, then they'll respond. Personally, I'd probably only post a thread here if it was specifically about the 4 NF types or at least something closely related.

Alienclock

MBTI Type
infp
Aww... They're so nice, yet sometimes so cruel, too. Lovable, yet hurtful and demented creatures....
Yeah! Nothing better than a nice lovable cruel demented little creature. Sounds like it would make an adorable creepy little stuffed animal.